Bible Options Bible Study Software
A. Bird
Hi everyone,
I was born in Southafrica, lived there for 27 years and then moved to Germany from where I'm writing this msg.
I learned of Jews-for-Jesus from a colleague who also handed me some Messianic-Good-News pamphlets, a group possibly affiliated with Jews for Jesus.(?)
I am Christian.

I'm mostly interested in Theological matters but also found insperation for evangilism in watching Jews for Jesus street witness videos on Youtube.

Nice to be here...
(05-30-2013, 02:06 PM)A. Bird Wrote: Hi everyone,
I was born in Southafrica, lived there for 27 years and then moved to Germany from where I'm writing this msg.
I learned of Jews-for-Jesus from a colleague who also handed me some Messianic-Good-News pamphlets, a group possibly affiliated with Jews for Jesus.(?)
I am Christian.

I'm mostly interested in Theological matters but also found insperation for evangilism in watching Jews for Jesus street witness videos on Youtube.

Nice to be here...

Shalom, A. Bird,

Welcome to the Jews for Jesus Forums! We hope you will enjoy participating.

You will find many opinions and beliefs expressed here, including some that are against faith in Jesus. As long as people are polite and not anti-Semitic in their comments, we allow a wider range of comments than many other religious web sites, because we know that Jesus ultimately will have the last word.

Please look around in the rest of this site as well as the Forums section. In "Answers" and "About Us," for example, you can read about what we believe and why we believe it.

In "About Us," the "Branches" section will show you that our branch in Essen, Germany, has about half a dozen staff members -- feel free to contact them some time.

Thanks again for participating in our Forums. We hope you will be blessed by your time here.

God bless you,
Moderator MAlan