Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to be immersed in everything to do with Yahshua
Hi I'm new here~

Lately I feel that Yahshua ha Mashiach is so extraordinary and his message is so deep. Unfortunately it is hard for me to grasp and hold onto, and internalize.

I also feel bad for all the years of my life wasted on obsessing over celebrities or entertainment and other people. I had no time for learning about Yahweh and Yahshua and I'm sorry and I pray He will forgive me. And I could try hard to learn a lot from the scriptures so He might accept me.

Sometimes I wish I could become as much of a fan of Elohim as I was with the celebrities and other things that excited me in previous years.

When you're a fanatic of something, you spend several hours of a day on it, you find a way to do this. You might watch it on TV and read lots of Internet articles and view pictures. If you have to go to school or work, you can put audiovisual material on your mobile device to carry it with you. You also talk and write a lot about it. You buy merchandise, might even wear clothing or jewellery related to the topic, and you know all the facts and trivia like the back of your hand.

It's depressing that I have not been a fanatic/enthusiast of Yahshua, the Universe's amazing Creator whose humility and power inspire millions. He is more interesting, more awesome and more relevant than anything I was ever obsessed with. But it's a bit comforting that I am on my way to changing that.

It's necessary too, because sadly very few people are going to be saved at all. If we want to be saved and rule with Elohim after the end of this world, we have to really be serious. It's not an easy or cheap prize that Elohim wants to give us but it's the most important thing in the world, right?

So here I am on this forum, I hope being here might help me. Have a nice day.
(07-10-2013, 10:23 AM)crystalrainbow Wrote: Hi I'm new here~

So here I am on this forum, I hope being here might help me. Have a nice day.

Hi, what do you think of these words from Y'shua:
"You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you." ?