Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yeshua and the Red Heifer
(08-07-2013, 06:47 PM)Nachshon Wrote: Okay, then every Jew is a god as well. But, you didn't read verse 82:7, But you will die as mortals. So, Yeshua is a mortal as well.
Was mortal, now Yeshua is the firstborn resurrected to bring a place with Him in the Kingdom YHVH has prepared for us through Meshiach.

Yeshua became mortal in order to make atonement for al of us; as Isaiah said; All have sinned and fall short of the glory of YHVH.

No other man has descended, and ascended into Heaven by the Power YHVH indwelled upon Yeshua. You may discuss , and speak what you wish, but if you deny Yeshua, you deny the G-D of Moses. Some believe and some will not. I believe because my very existence is given by YHVH through Yeshua.

YHVH through Yeshua healed my mind, and my broken ,shattered body dead; and gave me life, He took my sins upon the cross to me there could not be a doubt. Not Budda, or Allah ;but One G-D YHVH. Only He remains when our Life ends. Why when I didn't believe in any god, or had any preference.

In death He made me believe in the G-D of Jacob. Surely Yeshua is the Son of YHVH. Say what you will but I hope not in death you will know the truth; I hope you will know before death. But yet if YHVH loved me; a gentile that much , how much more does He love the children of the 12 tribes of Israel. Your mind is clouded by YHVH so that others may find salvation in YHVH. Your purpose is not yet complete. I have faith you will soon know, as these days; End of this generations age ;A remnant who have seen Israel rise from the dust ; His coming is near.
Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in.
Strange as it sounds; I'm here to make you jealous.

1 Kings 19:10,14. Elijah says:
“Lord, they have killed your prophets and torn down your altars; I am the only one left, and they are trying to kill me”
Hashem’s answer to him? “I have reserved for myself seven thousand who have no bowed the knee to Baal.”

As it is written: “God gave them a spirit of stupor, eyes so that they could not see and ears so that they could not hear, to this very day.”

Romans 11:11:

Again I ask: Did they stumble so as to fall beyond recovery? Not at all! Rather, because of their transgression, salvation has come to the Gentiles to make Israel jealous.

When will know His Coming;When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near.

It's grieves my heart that there is coming a great distress in your land and sorrow upon the people. If I could take my life and give it that you would not suffer this pain I would, but it has already been given through Yeshua ; From YHVH but yet you say : Go Away. YHVH will give Israel their hearts desire; right or wrong that His Will be done.. He will not Israel fall again because the price has been paid for your iniquity. Israel shall be saved

Matthew 23:37 “O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing! 38 See! Your house is left to you desolate; 39 for I say to you, you shall see Me no more till you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!’

It is YHVH who speaks His Voice Now as then. If only Israel would believe; surely Peace would come to the world.

But for a Remnant will Israel live again in Eternal Peace

You say if Yeshua is Meshiach ;Why would He not come today as the prophets spoke of Messiah? The prophets have written Israel's life; from past to present to the future. Sorrow shall come before Joy, that you may believe by free will. It is not that Yeshua does not come because He cannot; The responsibility lays upon Israel He waits for you to accept the Covenant of Grace. A gift for some to accept so easily, and to others a millstone upon their backs, for trying to earn their way to Hashems Heart.!

Isaiah 64:6
6 But we are all like an unclean thing,
And all our righteousness's are like filthy rags;
We all fade as a leaf,
And our iniquities, like the wind,
Have taken us away.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
History doesn't repeat itself, but it sure does rhyme!
Quote; Mark Twain
(08-08-2013, 06:04 AM)Azriel Wrote: Was mortal, now Yeshua is the firstborn resurrected to bring a place with Him in the Kingdom YHVH has prepared for us through Meshiach.

Yeshua became mortal in order to make atonement for al of us; as Isaiah said; All have sinned and fall short of the glory of YHVH.
Was mortal? You mean he was immortal before his incarnation?

(08-08-2013, 06:04 AM)Azriel Wrote: No other man has descended, and ascended into Heaven by the Power YHVH indwelled upon Yeshua. You may discuss , and speak what you wish, but if you deny Yeshua, you deny the G-D of Moses. Some believe and some will not. I believe because my very existence is given by YHVH through Yeshua.
I deny the god of Christians, not the G-d of Israel and Tanakh. You confuse the two.

(08-08-2013, 06:04 AM)Azriel Wrote: Strange as it sounds; I'm here to make you jealous.
I'm not jealous at all. Paul got it wrong. I don't know of any Orthodox Jew who is jealous of a Christian or their beliefs.

(08-08-2013, 06:04 AM)Azriel Wrote: 1 Kings 19:10,14. Elijah says:
“Lord, they have killed your prophets and torn down your altars; I am the only one left, and they are trying to kill me”
Hashem’s answer to him? “I have reserved for myself seven thousand who have no bowed the knee to Baal.”
Yes, Israel still has a remnant.
Yeshua came in contact with the dead yes BUT Yeshua is life and without Yeshua you will stay dead.
You cannot say the Lord is defiled from touching the child.

Yeshua is the Lord of Elijah.
1Ki:17:19: And he said unto her, Give me thy son. And he took him out of her bosom, and carried him up into a loft, where he abode, and laid him upon his own bed.
1Ki:17:23: And Elijah took the child, and brought him down out of the chamber into the house, and delivered him unto his mother: and Elijah said, See, thy son liveth.

Neither was Elijah cleansed and being much less than the Son of God than why is it you NOT say Elijah has sinned for He is unclean.

“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.“

You honour Elijah because God had to use violence to convince you.
Like watching a superhero and saying I'm on your side!Smile
(01-24-2014, 01:26 PM)Tanachreader Wrote: Yeshua came in contact with the dead yes BUT Yeshua is life and without Yeshua you will stay dead.
Of course G-d cannot be defiled or become unholy, but J-sus as a man can. That's what Numbers 19 points out.
(01-24-2014, 01:40 PM)Nachshon Wrote:
(01-24-2014, 01:26 PM)Tanachreader Wrote: Yeshua came in contact with the dead yes BUT Yeshua is life and without Yeshua you will stay dead.
Of course G-d cannot be defiled or become unholy, but J-sus as a man can. That's what Numbers 19 points out.
Only the devil would say THE SON OF GOD could OR was DEFILED
(01-24-2014, 01:47 PM)Tanachreader Wrote:
Oh boy, you're starting the name calling again? The title son of G-d does not denote divinity. If it does, then Ezekial is as well, Ezek 2:1, the angels/leaders, Gen 6:2, the Jews, Psalms 82:6. We all know humans can become defiled, and since you argue that J-sus was human too, then he was defiled/unholy/sinful too.
(01-24-2014, 03:10 PM)Nachshon Wrote:
Oh boy, you're starting the name calling again? The title son of G-d does not denote divinity. If it does, then Ezekial is as well, Ezek 2:1, the angels/leaders, Gen 6:2, the Jews, Psalms 82:6. We all know humans can become defiled, and since you argue that J-sus was human too, then he was defiled/unholy/sinful too.
Mystery of who they had seen revealed in the New Covenant

Isa:9:6: For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Re:21:6: And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
(01-24-2014, 03:23 PM)Tanachreader Wrote:
(01-24-2014, 03:10 PM)Nachshon Wrote:
Mystery of who they had seen revealed in the New Covenant

Isa:9:6: For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Re:21:6: And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
Mystery answered: read the thread "Yeshua and Isa 9:6(5)".
(08-08-2013, 10:07 AM)Nachshon Wrote:
(08-08-2013, 06:04 AM)Azriel Wrote: [quote='Azriel' pid='88304' dateline='1375967096']
I'm not jealous at all. Paul got it wrong. I don't know of any Orthodox Jew who is jealous of a Christian or their beliefs.
Deuteronomy 32:21They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not G-D; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.

Be well
(01-25-2014, 08:11 AM)Azriel Wrote:
(08-08-2013, 10:07 AM)Nachshon Wrote:
(08-08-2013, 06:04 AM)Azriel Wrote: [quote='Azriel' pid='88304' dateline='1375967096']
Deuteronomy 32:21They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not G-D; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.

Be well
Like I said. No jealousy on my part. Are you saying your part of a foolish nation?