Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about 4 spiritual laws tract
I remember downloading a long time ago an alternate version of the "Four Spiritual Laws" tract (the original version is from Campus Crusade for Christ), that was directed specifically to Jews. In it was depicted an image showing a superimposed cross over the passover blood on the doorposts and lintel. Does anyone know where this can be found, or even know what I'm talking about? I've done the usual searches and came up short.
(07-19-2013, 07:21 PM)LloydFromNJ Wrote: I remember downloading a long time ago an alternate version of the "Four Spiritual Laws" tract (the original version is from Campus Crusade for Christ), that was directed specifically to Jews. In it was depicted an image showing a superimposed cross over the passover blood on the doorposts and lintel. Does anyone know where this can be found, or even know what I'm talking about? I've done the usual searches and came up short.

Shalom, Lloyd,

Did you try "four spiritual laws tract Jews" or something along those lines? If that doesn't work, you might want to use the "Contact Us" part of this web site to ask Jews for Jesus headquarters. Someone there might know.

I have a copy of "Have You Heard of the Four Spiritual Laws?" from NewLife Publications, a ministry of Campus Crusade for Christ. It is from some time in the 1990s, and it says that NewLife is in Orlando, Fla.

The International Tract Society (http://www.ATStracts.org) has one called "4 Truths God Wants You to Know." I've seen it in English and Spanish; I don't know if they have a Jewish-themed one, but you could ask. Their phone number, according to the back of the Spanish version I have, is 1-800-54-TRACT.

"Jewish versions" of such tracts explain the plan of salvation primarily through references from the Tanach (the Old Testament). The standard versions comprise verses from both the Tanach and the Brit Hadashah (the New Testament).

Some people scoff at the "four spiritual laws," saying that they are nothing but a pat formula. They are, however, a distillation of the basic truths of God's plan of salvation, as revealed through the Holy Spirit through the Bible.

Lloyd, I hope you will also take time to look around in this web site. In the "Events" section, for example, you can see if a special Jews for Jesus presentation will be coming to a congregation near you. Here you can also request free newsletters, find helpful tips for evangelism, and much more.

And, of course, it would be great for you to participate in these Forums or our chatroom.

Thanks again for stopping in. God bless you,

Moderator MAlan