Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Women are inferior to men
In a video i posted on youtube (titled "The cards of the feminists", can search for it on youtube) i explain how women are inferior to men and the true notion of marriage where a woman becomes the possession of a man like an object. Like a sex object, as well. Indeed, women are sex objects.

The man is then allowed to use coportal punishment on his wife (property) in any way he sees fit. That is the contract in itself.

The notion of marriage has been perverted by liberalism (which feminism is an element of) and stripped of any substance.

Note that i do not encourage physically attacking anyone because it is illegal at this moment because of the oppressive liberal laws.
You have some seriously problems. Women becoming your sex object? You must not follow Jesus to say something this nuts. How do you understand the commandment to love your neighbor as yourself? Seriously any common sense would tell you not to treat women like your toy
(08-04-2013, 07:47 PM)Janssen Wrote: In a video i posted on youtube (titled "The cards of the feminists", can search for it on youtube) i explain how women are inferior to men and the true notion of marriage where a woman becomes the possession of a man like an object. Like a sex object, as well. Indeed, women are sex objects.

The man is then allowed to use coportal punishment on his wife (property) in any way he sees fit. That is the contract in itself.

The notion of marriage has been perverted by liberalism (which feminism is an element of) and stripped of any substance.

Note that i do not encourage physically attacking anyone because it is illegal at this moment because of the oppressive liberal laws.

Tell me how the above fits with how Christ loved the Church? Jesus didn't do any of that to his followers. We are commanded to love our wives as Christ loved the Church, and if we did what you teach, it would be impossible to do, seeing as Christ love to the Church and then are subsequent love toward our wife is wholly opposite to what you've typed.