Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Thank you to JFJ Forums
I am getting ready to stop typing and my family asked me what the stars under the names of people meant. I told them I did not know. So if you know please tell me. Thank you. Have a peaceful day/night.
I love this site. I am growing in the Lord.
You get more stars the more posts you make.  But if you get in trouble or banned they strip your stars.

Moderators have the most stars.
Thank you for this site, I had doubts concerning my walk with Jesus, after hearing some anti-missionary content.

Now I have realization that there are clear answers for those willing to look for them. You cannot ignore the amount of push that Jesus has. For every anti-missionary argument, there are 7 counter arguments.

God Bless, peace in Jesus Christ
Neotetro Wrote:Thank you for this site, I had doubts concerning my walk with Jesus, after hearing some anti-missionary content.

Now I have realization that there are clear answers for those willing to look for them. You cannot ignore the amount of push that Jesus has. For every anti-missionary argument, there are 7 counter arguments.

God Bless, peace in Jesus Christ
Thankyou for your blessing. When G-d laid upon my heart several years ago to go into judaic blogs , I saw such a resentment of Christianity,but a kindly welcome I unsuspected from the Jewish culture. They are in most part very heartfelt; much more than the U.S.! and after hearing why men past/present;land for peace and tearing apart Israel with peace treaties and threats;and using the name of Christ to decimate Israel throughout the ages, I realized why! True Christians believe in every word of Judaism and stand with Israel to the bitter end  that transforms into the Kingdom of the beauty of Heavens Kingdom; Jerusalem; G-d on Earth! Lion of Judah. If someone tells otherwise, they are false teachers. Jesus brought the promise of the coming of the G-d of Israel; not to change a letter, but to bring the hope of the invitation of the gift; sin forgiven by G-d, in the coming future, and that soon this peace shall come and good will be eternal, and evil vanquished I believe hate and evil, and deception is a big part of the veil that keeps G-d's chosen from accepting His promise and true meanings of the scriptures, and translation errors!You shall know we are Christians by our love, Shalom
Shalom all,
Since going on the site JEWSFORJESUS I have received total healing from the need to give my testimony about what happened to me in California years ago. I seriously deep down have done what God wanted me to do now and its finished for me as far as what I was meant to do. I went to my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ, and they, bless their hearts did not help me to get over it. Mind you I have been back in the arms of Jesus since 1998 but in 2006 when I started to tell my testimony it all came back and the pain was more than I could bear and telling it was a compulsion I could not stop....until God told me to tell his people the Jews and then it happened...healing. I feel I have fulfilled what God wanted me to do which was to share what happened to me and my family. And only when I shared it with Gods chosen people the Jews did I FINALLY receive my complete healing. Listen to this doctor who was an athieist and then CHOOSE JESUS you get God back in your life. No way to explain it. You just have to do it. God bless you all.

http://www.messianicrx.net/ which i found at this site. Being a nurse I cried. I too failed God and lived 10 years in hell on earth until I came home too. God Bless Israel. God Bless Christians too!
HOPE7 Wrote:Shalom all,
Since going on the site JEWSFORJESUS I have received total healing from the need to give my testimony about what happened to me in California years ago. I seriously deep down have done what God wanted me to do now and its finished for me as far as what I was meant to do. I went to my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ, and they, bless their hearts did not help me to get over it. Mind you I have been back in the arms of Jesus since 1998 but in 2006 when I started to tell my testimony it all came back and the pain was more than I could bear and telling it was a compulsion I could not stop....until God told me to tell his people the Jews and then it happened...healing. I feel I have fulfilled what God wanted me to do which was to share what happened to me and my family. And only when I shared it with Gods chosen people the Jews did I FINALLY receive my complete healing. Listen to this doctor who was an athieist and then CHOOSE JESUS you get God back in your life. No way to explain it. You just have to do it. God bless you all.

http://www.messianicrx.net/ which i found at this site. Being a nurse I cried. I too failed God and lived 10 years in hell on earth until I came home too. God Bless Israel. God Bless Christians too!
Thankyou Hope; Your testimony bears witness to your name ;Hope, that others shall find comfort as I have also in your heartfelt testimony. It is who we are and the new creation in us of Jesus that gives us peace , and hope to others that they may find peace as well; regardless of past circumstances , and be healed from the pain that would destroy one that did not know Jesus. May His peace be eternal within you, I pray your ministry grows  as we have grown from your heart of G-d . Shalom
Hi all,

Not too many active forums for Messianic Jews--this one appears to be the most active. I think membership could be higher if some rules for reasonable debate were observed and we sought more common ground, but as Emmanuel Kant said, "the natural state of man is war". (No, I'm not a Kantian but we speak of him & others often in Ethics). I find everyone's monickers to be unique---mine is simply my name ((sigh)). Makes me wonder how each of you came up with yours. Smile
Regardless, JFJ is a place where even those of us not interested in contention and division can come together for exchanges of ideologies and practices. I am delighted to be here and among such a fine group of people as yourselves.
(12-23-2011, 03:00 PM)SandraLoftis Wrote: Hi all,

Not too many active forums for Messianic Jews--this one appears to be the most active. I think membership could be higher if some rules for reasonable debate were observed and we sought more common ground, but as Emmanuel Kant said, "the natural state of man is war". (No, I'm not a Kantian but we speak of him & others often in Ethics). I find everyone's monickers to be unique---mine is simply my name ((sigh)). Makes me wonder how each of you came up with yours. Smile
Regardless, JFJ is a place where even those of us not interested in contention and division can come together for exchanges of ideologies and practices. I am delighted to be here and among such a fine group of people as yourselves.
Thanks Sandra, your a sweetheart!

At least 2000 years ago they would of stoned us to death, now they only insult us. I can handle that part, especially with having a upper hand on the situation;Jesus
Blessings and thanks for being a part, not to many can handle this forum, it's not for the weakminded. I believe even if we don't reach everyone 100% , they will carry our words we speak of Yeshua will impact them the rest of their lives,like a small seed that grows within them, and there are 100,s and 1000,s who read silently and hear the truth, and know what we speak is of YHVH, and they will find that truth. It is a witness for Yesus,G-D's Son, and the glory for YHVH that is silent ,that is given to Him, and Him alone. It is His honor we give to Him and for Him, from our heart of worship.
Shalom