Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is God blessing America? Lets look at the facts
Exodus 23:25 (KJV)

And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.

I think you should look at the good, there is good out there, but your not wise if you only look at the good you must look at everything, the good and the bad.
Does God bless America? Lets look at the facts.
1980 I start here because that is when the men of California started to do what is wrong.
President: James Earl Carter, Jr.
Vice President: Walter F. Mondale
Life expectancy: 73.7 years
Violent Crime Rate (per 1,000): 59.5
Property Crime Rate (per 1,000): 53.5

US GDP (1998 dollars): $2,784.20 billion
Federal spending: $590.95 billion
Federal debt: $909.1 billion
Median Household Income
(current dollars): $17,710
Consumer Price Index: 82.4

In 1990
US GDP (1998 dollars): $5,743.80 billion
Federal spending: $1252.52 billion
Federal debt: $3206.6 billion
Median Household Income
(current dollars): $29,943
Consumer Price Index: 130.7

In 1995 we had the Oklahoma Bombing. Injustice with OJ Simpsom trial when police and justice system failed. 1998 Our President Clinton is caught in adultry and lies to America.

In 2000
Federal spending: $1,788.83 billion
Federal debt: $5,674.2 billion
Consumer Price Index: 172.2

In 2010 Information no longer availabe in the same format but found this article that stated that 2010 recorded some of the worse natural disasters in history on site top 10 Influential news stories.
2001 Sept. 11, 2001 ' Act of War" when terrorists using 4 commercial planes attack America on her land.
2002 Sees Africa with unimagined levels of HIV and it is recorded by Steven Sternberg July 8,2002 that at least 1 million children lost teachers to AIDS. ( I use this example because teachers are killing our children with their homosexual agenda in public schools in America)He writes that even 10 years agao they did not expect to see this......what can America expect to see?
In 2005 we have Hurrican Katrina diplacing thosuands, poisoning water systems, killing hundreds, and 80% of New Orleans under flood waters, riots and vandalism follow.
2006 Obesity is rising in factor in hospital visits and the morbidly obese "mind boggling" USA TODAY IN 25 YEARS.
2004- Hundreds of homosexuals tie knot in San Francisco.

Is God blessing America? I dont think so. I see good but I see whats coming and If I lived in SF Id move. If I lived in California Id consider moving. Not because I know anything, what do I know....nothing...but I do know God and I see that He is not blessing America anymore.

Accordign to Washington Post WORLD WATER DAY A foreceful reminder that the US is running out of fresh water dated 3/2013
According to Scientific America we are in a drought and a FOOD CRISIS now and in the future. I wonder, is God blessing America.
I don't know if God protects America anymore, I suspect not, but I am greatly encouraged by JFJ and their ministry. Today I am reminded of something more important than money, there truly is something more important than money in this life, hard to believe huh, and that is hope. If you don't have hope no amount of money will ever change that and if you have hope no amount of money will ever change that either, you have given me hope again, and that feels very good. I know what they are doing and I rejoice, because I have this hope in Jesus. I can do all things through Christ.
So much suffering in our country, mostly woman and children, under such oppression by an evil generation ( more evil than any before it) But our hope is in Jesus and in that JFJ is doing a fantastic job. The men of our generation have turned away from God and even those in our churches have done evil and their hearts are harder than stone but when I read about what the Jews have done with the good news of Jesus then I have hope again. While it is true that the men of this generation do not have God with them, God is indeed blessing the Jewish believers and its like medicine to a wound, water to a dry tongue, and like love to a unwanted. God bless you forever.
God is absolutely blessing America. I have heard many say God is judging America. If God is judging America, he will have to apologize to Jesus who paid for the sin of the world.
God is not angry, His wrath has been satisfied through His Son.
What is happening to America is through the fault of their own people. Unbelief, lust, greed, and many such vices are strangling America. It is not God, the people have either knowingly or unknowingly received Satan to lead them. The wages of sin is still death.
If America repents and start rebuilding their relationship with Jesus Christ, America will turn and see blessings in abundance.
(08-31-2013, 05:09 PM)Joseph64 Wrote: What is happening to America is through the fault of their own people. Unbelief, lust, greed, and many such vices are strangling America. It is not God, the people have either knowingly or unknowingly received Satan to lead them. The wages of sin is still death.

If this is the case above, then how can you say the below?

(08-31-2013, 05:09 PM)Joseph64 Wrote: God is absolutely blessing America.

(08-22-2013, 10:24 AM)HOPE7 Wrote: Lets look at the facts.

One of the facts missing is the amount of children aborted.
I know God is a merciful and loving God but I just dont see that He is still blessing America but if Im wrong show me where I am wrong.
It was a good point about the number of aborted babies, this too is a sign of falling away from God. God does not approve, we know this because of His word, not ours.
But there is so much more to look at, beyond 911 even, the challenger w/Nasa disintegrating upon reentry, the corruption of large corporations. The moral degradation infecting our society and harming of families and esp. children. There is so much suffering that our youth are leaving our churches because they have lost faith in God.
Despite all this, Revelations tells us these things will happen, I also drew strength from 1 Corinthians chapter 15 verses 55 to the end of the chapter. Strangely I dont fear these days because God told us they would happen and its oddly comforting to know God knew man would become this sick in the last days and warned us to be gentle as lambs but wise as serpents. Shalmom
But I feel a real sign of Gods turning His back on America, not on His children nor those who serve and love Him, but on Amercia in general terms, when the Columbine happened...you see when men in high places do what is wrong, woman and children suffer, and thats exactly what the men of this country are doing....wrong.
I think God is against the Masons, hynosis, which I feel is the unpardonable sin..for those who know its wrong and continue to do it, and against the church leaders who by embracing evil have enabled sin and death to enter our churches, and no wonder young people are leaving the churches....the churches are wrecking of spiritual death! Our leaders, in an attempt to be ... pseudo " GOOD CHRISTIANS" have condoned and enabled sin, opposite of what there forefathers did which was to warn and reprove the world to live better lives...now the leaders just smile and say God loves you but offer no wisdom or guidance to leave sin or call it by its name...what a crock!No wonder God is angry with America.
I just watched the video titled, THE KENNEDYS, The American Experience by PBS and realized that with the assassinations of those two brothers, John and Robert, died the hopes and dreams of our founding fathers and was the last time our country could legitimately say that God blesses America.
I highly recommend watching this video and the lives of these two men who dared to stand against the political empire of the US government that has come to represent the face of evil. We can all speculate as to who is responsible for their deaths but that will not change the fact that they were wrongly murdered. The two brothers were flawed men, but they were doing the right thing, and the ones that assassinated them were doing wrong. Wrong will never be right, only right is right.
I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am correct to say that the public schools in America are demonic and I have no reservation in saying this and I also know God is with those who are doing right and who accept Jesus and are doing what is right according to the Bible, as these two brothers where doing. God bless those who do right and don't compromise in order to placate those who are doing wrong.
I also just read and article put out by mass resistance dot org and about what GLADD is doing to promote their issues in public schools and how they are going to silence anyone who opposes them. Don't I know what they do in California. But they will face God in the end and no amount of prayer will remove the blood from their hands of innocent lives destroyed by their lies. Does God bless America, I say no, but He does bless His own and we can trust God.