Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Because the Law is good
Of course, I place all my trust in our Master Y'shua, King of kings and Lord of lords, not out of theory but because I have tasted and seen that the Lord is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in Him.

I have, however, also noticed that those who do not follow Him are totally wicked. They claim to be moral and call upon Moses, but they promote everything contrary. Hollywood, for example, is thriving place of such people and we all know what stream of filth flows from there, they couldn't care less for the Law given by Moses.

I have also noticed that such people are morally, totally corrupt, extreamly racist and often even perverse in their ways.
They do not care for the ten comandments, not even that, they do not have Christian morals, namely: love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Those who belong to Y'shua have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. Let us not become conceited like them; provoking and envying each other.

What a place this world could have been if everybody kept the ten commandments! If they had them inscribed on their hearts as is the case with Christians. May God work this in our time still.

In short, I trust our Lord because I have learnt from Him also:
By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.