Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Know God====Johns Gospel (NKJV)
Joh 21:14 This is now the third time Jesus showed Himself to His disciples after He was raised from the dead.
Joh 21:15 So when they had eaten breakfast, Jesus said to Simon Peter, "Simon, son of Jonah, do you love Me more than these?" He said to Him, "Yes, Lord; You know that I love You." He said to him, "Feed My lambs."
Joh 21:16 He said to him again a second time, "Simon, son of Jonah, do you love Me?" He said to Him, "Yes, Lord; You know that I love You." He said to him, "Tend My sheep."
Joh 21:17 He said to him the third time, "Simon, son of Jonah, do you love Me?" Peter was grieved because He said to him the third time, "Do you love Me?" And he said to Him, "Lord, You know all things; You know that I love You." Jesus said to him, "Feed My sheep.
Joh 21:18 Most assuredly, I say to you, when you were younger, you girded yourself and walked where you wished; but when you are old, you will stretch out your hands, and another will gird you and carry you where you do not wish."
Joh 21:19 This He spoke, signifying by what death he would glorify God. And when He had spoken this, He said to him, "Follow Me."
Joh 21:20 Then Peter, turning around, saw the disciple whom Jesus loved following, who also had leaned on His breast at the supper, and said, "Lord, who is the one who betrays You?"
Joh 21:21 Peter, seeing him, said to Jesus, "But Lord, what about this man?"
Joh 21:22 Jesus said to him, "If I will that he remain till I come, what is that to you? You follow Me."
Joh 21:23 Then this saying went out among the brethren that this disciple would not die. Yet Jesus did not say to him that he would not die, but, "If I will that he remain till I come, what is that to you?"
Joh 21:24 This is the disciple who testifies of these things, and wrote these things; and we know that his testimony is true.
Joh 21:25 And there are also many other things that Jesus did, which if they were written one by one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that would be written. Amen.
Rom 10:8 But what does it say? "THE WORD IS NEAR YOU, IN YOUR MOUTH AND IN YOUR HEART" (that is, the word of faith which we preach):
Rom 10:9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.
Rom 10:10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Wonderful posts,Benny.As a part jewish christian we studied that the Gospel of John is like looking from Heaven down, while the other three are from the world to heaven.{Most of the other were just mainly christian}The Word os GOD speaks for itself and contains power.Jesus said:"The words I speak to you are spirit and they are life.HE is the Creator and HIS supernaturally preserved Word {Bible,scrolls of Tenach,B'rit Haddash, whatever have power and are life!! As the apostle Paul wrote: I am not ashamed of the Gospel.It is the power of GOD unto salvation.The greatest and most important miracle of all.Thanks be to GOD for HIS indescribable Gift!! Jhn 3:16
By studying this Gospel, and believing Yeshua shed His Blood for you...Here is a prayer for you...

Heavenly Father I know Yeshua died for my sins, and He is God, and I know you raised Him from the dead. I ask forgiveness for my sins, and that You enter, and live in my Hearth . And I take back all ground satan has in my life...In the name of Jesus Christ Amen...
ACT 2:34-41

Act 2:34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
Act 2:35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool.
Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
Act 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.
Act 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.