Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesus Christ ~ YHVH come in the flesh
The covenant with Abraham was for Abraham his descendants and the future peoples from many nations.
3 Abram fell on his face, and God talked with him, saying,
4 “As for Me, behold, My covenant is with you,
And you will be the father of a multitude of nations.
5 “No longer shall your name be called [d]Abram,
But your name shall be [e]Abraham;
For I have made you the father of a multitude of nations.
6 I will make you exceedingly fruitful, and I will make nations of you, and kings will come forth from you. 7 I will establish My covenant between Me and you and your [f]descendants after you throughout their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be God to you and to your [g]descendants after you. 8 I will give to you and to your [h]descendants after you, the land of your sojournings, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.”

M't:3:9: And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.
M't:8:11: And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.

Bull's, lions and dogs are in the Psalm
Bull's big roman soldiers who beat and drove the nails through him
Lions the evil jews who roared at him on the cross
Dogs everyone that tried to bite at his soul
Which of these beast's parted David's clothing since you think it was he as you said?
Psalms:22:18: They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.
You being ridiculous!
Matthew 27:35And they crucified him, and parted his garments, casting lots: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, They parted my garments among them, and upon my vesture did they cast lots.
(10-24-2013, 12:58 PM)Tanachreader Wrote: Bull's, lions and dogs are in the Psalm
Bull's big roman soldiers who beat and drove the nails through him
Lions the evil jews who roared at him on the cross
Dogs everyone that tried to bite at his soul
Which of these beast's parted David's clothing since you think it was he as you said?
Psalms:22:18: They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.
You being ridiculous!
Matthew 27:35And they crucified him, and parted his garments, casting lots: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, They parted my garments among them, and upon my vesture did they cast lots.
So, you associate the "animals" with Yeshua's enemies, and you can't see that David was attacked/betrayed by his own sons for the throne (lions of Judah), generals and friends (bulls and dogs [man's best friend])?

Wasn't Yeshua ridiculed and a kingly robe put on him prior to the crucifixion? So, the robe is associated with kingship - something that was being fought over during David's lifetime.
(10-17-2013, 07:57 AM)HumblePetitioner Wrote: In Heb 13:5 it reads ‘for He has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you." These words were spoken by YHVH to Joshua [Joshua 1:5] as an encouragement before he led the people into the land to possess it. But here in Hebrews it is given as an encouragement to believers in Jesus Christ so they should not fear but have confidence in the knowledge that ‘the LORD is a Helper’ [Heb 13:6; Psalm 118:6]. In John 14:16 Jesus, the Son, promises to pray the Father to send the Spirit of Truth as another ‘Helper’ who will forever be with those who believe in Him. In Matt 28:20 Jesus promises to be with His followers forever.

Heb 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

Only YHVH is unchanging and yet the writer of Hebrews clearly identifies Jesus Christ as the unchanging one. It cannot be disputed that the NT clearly identifies Jesus Christ as YHVH and Jesus Christ as a man of flesh even as we are [Romans 8:3] therefore Jesus Christ is YHVH come in the flesh – Immanuel!

Amen ,Yeshua is Jehovah our redeemer,
John4:42 “We no longer believe just because of what you said; now we have heard for ourselves, and we know that this man really is THE SAVIOR OF THE WORLD .”
Jude 1:35 to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

John 3:18
Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed IN THE NAME OF GOD,S ONE AND ONLY SON .(Yah is saviour ,Rom10:13, Joel 2:32)

And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.'Acts 2:21

Shalom
(10-26-2013, 04:25 AM)Magdalena Wrote:
(10-17-2013, 07:57 AM)HumblePetitioner Wrote: In Heb 13:5 it reads ‘for He has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you." These words were spoken by YHVH to Joshua [Joshua 1:5] as an encouragement before he led the people into the land to possess it. But here in Hebrews it is given as an encouragement to believers in Jesus Christ so they should not fear but have confidence in the knowledge that ‘the LORD is a Helper’ [Heb 13:6; Psalm 118:6]. In John 14:16 Jesus, the Son, promises to pray the Father to send the Spirit of Truth as another ‘Helper’ who will forever be with those who believe in Him. In Matt 28:20 Jesus promises to be with His followers forever.

Only YHVH is unchanging and yet the writer of Hebrews clearly identifies Jesus Christ as the unchanging one. It cannot be disputed that the NT clearly identifies Jesus Christ as YHVH and Jesus Christ as a man of flesh even as we are [Romans 8:3] therefore Jesus Christ is YHVH come in the flesh – Immanuel!

John4:42 “We no longer believe just because of what you said; now we have heard for ourselves, and we know that this man really is THE SAVIOR OF THE WORLD .”
Jude 1:35 to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed IN THE NAME OF GOD,S ONE AND ONLY SON .(Yah is saviour ,Rom10:13, Joel 2:32)

Shalom

In Joel 2:32 'the LORD' spoken of there is YHVH the one and only true God therefore 'the Lord' spoken of in Rom 10:13 and Acts 2:21 is also YHVH the one and only true God because these are quotations of Joel 2:32 and yet both Rom 10:13 and Acts 2:21 are referring to Jesus as 'the LORD' the one and only true God
(11-15-2013, 12:06 PM)HumblePetitioner Wrote:

Shalom

In Joel 2:32 'the LORD' spoken of there is YHVH the one and only true God therefore 'the Lord' spoken of in Rom 10:13 and Acts 2:21 is also YHVH the one and only true God because these are quotations of Joel 2:32 and yet both Rom 10:13 and Acts 2:21 are referring to Jesus as 'the LORD' the one and only true God
1 Kings 18:39 - Hashem's name is associated with a singular person. There is no trinity. There are more examples of this throughout Tanakh.

Joel 2:11 - Hashem's voice is singular (His). I wonder why?
(11-17-2013, 07:48 AM)Nachshon Wrote: [quote='HumblePetitioner' pid='90347' dateline='1384542398']
[quote='Magdalena' pid='89917' dateline='1382786759']
[quote='HumblePetitioner' pid='89688' dateline='1382021853']
In Heb 13:5 it reads ‘for He has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you." These words were spoken by YHVH to Joshua [Joshua 1:5] as an encouragement before he led the people into the land to possess it. But here in Hebrews it is given as an encouragement to believers in Jesus Christ so they should not fear but have confidence in the knowledge that ‘the LORD is a Helper’ [Heb 13:6; Psalm 118:6]. In John 14:16 Jesus, the Son, promises to pray the Father to send the Spirit of Truth as another ‘Helper’ who will forever be with those who believe in Him. In Matt 28:20 Jesus promises to be with His followers forever.

(11-17-2013, 07:48 AM)Nachshon Wrote:
(11-15-2013, 12:06 PM)HumblePetitioner Wrote:

Shalom

1 Kings 18:39 - Hashem's name is associated with a singular person. There is no trinity. There are more examples of this throughout Tanakh.

Joel 2:11 - Hashem's voice is singular (His). I wonder why?
The LORD our God - the LORD is one ~ the LORD is 'singular' in a 'plural' sort of way ~ echad can refer to a 'unity' and not a simple 'unit' ~ but I am not going to continue down that road AGAIN
(11-17-2013, 01:19 PM)HumblePetitioner Wrote: The LORD our God - the LORD is one ~ the LORD is 'singular' in a 'plural' sort of way ~ echad can refer to a 'unity' and not a simple 'unit' ~ but I am not going to continue down that road AGAIN
Just because you repeat a falsity over and over again doesn't make it true. I had the same exhange with Tanachreader over the usage of Yachid vs. Echad.

Please see the thread "Yeshua and the law of kings", post #134. There are many instance wheres yachid doesn't mean "one".

Again, read Deut 6:6 and you'll see that Hashem is referred to in the singular "Anochi", not "Anachnu" we. So the "echad" in Deut 6:4 is more than clearly understood as exclusively one, not a plural.

Even the name Hashem and Elokim is associated with one person, He, 1 Kings 18:39.
(11-17-2013, 02:09 PM)Nachshon Wrote:
(11-17-2013, 01:19 PM)HumblePetitioner Wrote: The LORD our God - the LORD is one ~ the LORD is 'singular' in a 'plural' sort of way ~ echad can refer to a 'unity' and not a simple 'unit' ~ but I am not going to continue down that road AGAIN
Just because you repeat a falsity over and over again doesn't make it true. I had the same exhange with Tanachreader over the usage of Yachid vs. Echad.

Please see the thread "Yeshua and the law of kings", post #134. There are many instance wheres yachid doesn't mean "one".

Again, read Deut 6:6 and you'll see that Hashem is referred to in the singular "Anochi", not "Anachnu" we. So the "echad" in Deut 6:4 is more than clearly understood as exclusively one, not a plural.

Even the name Hashem and Elokim is associated with one person, He, 1 Kings 18:39.
Just because you repeat a falsity over and over again doesn't make it true.

back at you ...
(11-17-2013, 02:35 PM)HumblePetitioner Wrote:
(11-17-2013, 02:09 PM)Nachshon Wrote:

Just because you repeat a falsity over and over again doesn't make it true.

back at you ...
ha-ha good one

But I can back up my position based on the verses, context, Hebrew, and logic and reasoning. Never fails. Why not reply to the information I posted?