Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Son of perdition
Quote:But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren. And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven. Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ. (Matthew 23.8-10)

Catholics' father = Pope, master = Magisterium. Christians' father = I AM, master = Christ.
Pope is not = I AM, Magisterium is not = Christ. Magisterium is in place of Christ i.e., Magisterium is an Antichrist for in the Greek tongue "anti" means "in place of".

Catholics' God = Holy Trinity, Christians' God = I AM. Holy Trinity is not = God, see below.
Catholics' Mary = mother of God & virgin, Christians' Mary = virgin mother of the Son of Man & had, after Jesus, children:

Quote:Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him. (Mark 6.3)
Quote:Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas? (Matthew 13.55)
Quote:There were also women looking on afar off: among whom was Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James the less and of Joses, and Salome; (Mark 15.40)
Quote:Among which was Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James and Joses, and the mother of Zebedee's children. (Matthew 27.56)
Quote:Now there stood by the cross of Jesus his mother, and his mother's sister, Mary the wife of Cleophas, and Mary Magdalene. (John 19.25)
Catholics' God = Jesus, Christians' God != Jesus:

Quote:Surely the princes of Zoan are fools, the counsel of the wise counsellers of Pharaoh is become brutish: how say ye unto Pharaoh, I am the son of the wise, the son of ancient kings? (Isaiah 19.11)

Jesus is the eternal son of the wise God & son of the ancient king David. Son of God & Son of Man, the root & offspring of David. The prophecy above teaches us that God considers it foolishness His being equated with His Son.

Athanasius the Egyptian forged the Holy Trinity. Egypt is Rome:

Quote:And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. (Revelation 11.8)

Rome is indeed a great city, Palestine being a province. Roman Catholicism is Sodom for it is no less wicked nor shall it escape fire.
Catholics worship the Spirit, Christians don't:

Quote:And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy [the Holy Spirit himself]. (Revelation 19.10)
Quote:And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things. Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets [the Spirit of prophecy, of truth, the Comforter], and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God. (Revelation 22.8, 9)
Quote:And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true [Spirit of truth]: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel [who is also Jesus' angel i.e., is the Spirit indeed cf. below] to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done. (Revelation 22.6)
Quote:I Jesus have sent mine angel [that angel is also God's hence is the Spirit] to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. (Revelation 22.6)
The Catholics' dead are active before Jesus' return, Christians' dead aren't:

Quote:And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled. (Revelation 6.9-11)

The Catholics pour prayers to saints. These saints are, therefore, in place of Christ i.e., are Antichrists. Why did they not forbid their worshiping them? Why did they not acquaint them with the above evidence that no dead is active before the return of my employer?

Quote:For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; (1 Timothy 2.5)

Catholics eat & drink the literal flesh & blood of their god, theophages as it were. Christians eat & drink the spiritual Word & Spirit.

Quote:For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy. (Revelation 16.6)

Catholics' Jesus crucified on a cross, Christians' Son of Man hanged on a tree. For the Christians, the cross is the mark of the Beast.

Quote:Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. (2 Thessalonians 3, 4)

The Catholics' Jesus is God, their Jesus is the man of sin, the son of perdition.