Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Modern Jewish sect that believes in a dead messiah that will return?
(11-01-2013, 01:21 PM)MAlan Wrote: The fact that many Orthodox Jews revere Schneerson indicates how far away from the Bible they have strayed.

They follow the traditions of men, not the Word of God.

I think it is time for the real Jews to set the standard and draw the line. How can one who sets himself up against Messiah be considered a Jew?

(11-01-2013, 01:21 PM)MAlan Wrote: Jews who revere Schneerson, who clearly was a false messiah, are still considered Jews.

No they're not. By who? Maybe by those who have no authority and who aren't Jews themselves. Who cares what they think? They blaspheme the word "Jew", we know what Synagogue they belong to.

(11-01-2013, 01:21 PM)MAlan Wrote: Yet Jewish believers in Jesus are often said to have stopped being Jews -- even though Jesus fulfilled prophecy after prophecy.

Says who? That same mob mentioned above? How can it be true, we know that one can only be a Jew in Messiah, outside of Him there is no Jew.
Why the tombstones HuhBig Grin ?
In Jerusalem we have here 2 graves of Jesus that ''proves'' Jesus is dead Cool

So, does that proof that Jesus is not omnipotent?
(11-02-2013, 11:02 AM)Yetzirah Wrote: Why the tombstones HuhBig Grin ?
In Jerusalem we have here 2 graves of Jesus that ''proves'' Jesus is dead Cool

So, does that proof that Jesus is not omnipotent?

I know of two empty "graves", the traditional site of Jesus buriel and the idea of modern researchers.

What are you talking about?
Quote:I know of two empty "graves", the traditional site of Jesus buriel and the idea of moder researchers.

Indeed those 2 traditional graves, just appointed by the wife of Constantine, and the other protestants invented, I think. Well at least they wanted a tradition too.

I just meant that the picture of the tombstone itself doesn't proof that Rav Schneerson is dead. (and by that, that there are empty invented graves does neither proof a thing, it's nice for tourists I guess).
But I'm not a believer in Chabad etc. so for me it doesn't mean a thing. Except that he had some wise lessons here and there.
(11-06-2013, 03:47 PM)Yetzirah Wrote:
Quote:I know of two empty "graves", the traditional site of Jesus buriel and the idea of moder researchers.

Indeed those 2 traditional graves, just appointed by the wife of Constantine, and the other protestants invented, I think. Well at least they wanted a tradition too.

I just meant that the picture of the tombstone itself doesn't proof that Rav Schneerson is dead. (and by that, that there are empty invented graves does neither proof a thing, it's nice for tourists I guess).
But I'm not a believer in Chabad etc. so for me it doesn't mean a thing. Except that he had some wise lessons here and there.

So for you the empty grave in Jerusalem is proof that our Lord might be dead and Schneerson's grave filled with his dead body is proof that he might be alive. Behold the wisdom!
You know God. But you don't honor him as God. You don't thank Him. Your thinking becomes worthless. Your foolish heart becomes dark. You make a fool of yourself.
Quote:So for you the empty grave in Jerusalem is proof that our Lord might be dead and Schneerson's grave filled with his dead body is proof that he might be alive. Behold the wisdom!
No that is not what I said. You just filled in my sarcasm about it as some kind of dogmatic truth, what I never said.
Behold the wisdom.
It just means that stones and body's don't proof anything.

Quote:You know God. But you don't honor him as God. You don't thank Him. Your thinking becomes worthless. Your foolish heart becomes dark. You make a fool of yourself.
Now you try to fill in something again. I think God Himself can deside if I honour Him or not.
We thank him many many times a day. So I don't know where you get this lie from, explain please, that is a biblical responsibility if you make a false statement. Or you have to proof how it is true.
The rest: ''Your thinking becomes worthless.'' etc. Is just the hatred that I hoped not to see anymore at Jews for Jesus, but I see a lot of Christians who did not learn from their bloody crusades, and the wishes that others should have a dark heart etc. Indeed these judgements created a lot of death people.
Come on, is that your level of ''wisdom'' and treating people?
(11-11-2013, 01:38 PM)Yetzirah Wrote: You just filled in my sarcasm...

Oh you were sarcastict. Well then...