Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Got Born Again?
Isa 51:7 "Listen to Me, you who know righteousness, You people in whose heart is My law: Do not fear the reproach of men, Nor be afraid of their insults.

You see the law has to be in your heart...

You are caught in your oven craftiness
(01-16-2014, 05:40 PM)IamBenny Wrote: Isa 51:7 "Listen to Me, you who know righteousness, You people in whose heart is My law: Do not fear the reproach of men, Nor be afraid of their insults.

Jeremiah 18:18
They said, "Come, let's make plans against Jeremiah; for the teaching of the law by the priest will not cease, nor will counsel from the wise, nor the word from the prophets. So come, let's attack him with our tongues and pay no attention to anything he says."
(01-16-2014, 09:34 PM)Nachshon Wrote:
(01-16-2014, 05:40 PM)IamBenny Wrote: Isa 51:7 "Listen to Me, you who know righteousness, You people in whose heart is My law: Do not fear the reproach of men, Nor be afraid of their insults.

They said, "Come, let's make plans against Jeremiah; for the teaching of the law by the priest will not cease, nor will counsel from the wise, nor the word from the prophets. So come, let's attack him with our tongues and pay no attention to anything he says."
Unfortunately Israel would not listen to Jeremiah just as they do not listen today to Yeshua.
Matthew 23:37 Matthew 23:38 Matthew 23:39 Psalm 118:26

In that Aion [70 years after Yeshua spoke these words did YHVH allow the physical Temple's destruction, and unto today is the Temple desolate with an abomination of desecration resting upon it's foundation.

Yet in 3 days after Yeshua's Righteous atonement of death for Israel was the Temple resurrected.

The Temple is much more than a physical building made of stones, but the Temple is Hashems Spirit in man;upon that Eternal Foundation that can never be destroyed.
(01-17-2014, 09:21 AM)Azriel Wrote:
(01-16-2014, 09:34 PM)Nachshon Wrote:

Unfortunately Israel would not listen to Jeremiah just as they do not listen today to Yeshua.
Matthew 23:37 Matthew 23:38 Matthew 23:39 Psalm 118:26

In that Aion [70 years after Yeshua spoke these words did YHVH allow the physical Temple's destruction, and unto today is the Temple desolate with an abomination of desecration resting upon it's foundation.

Yet in 3 days after Yeshua's Righteous atonement of death for Israel was the Temple resurrected.

The Temple is much more than a physical building made of stones, but the Temple is Hashems Spirit in man;upon that Eternal Foundation that can never be destroyed.
Yet, you don't listen to Yeshua yourself, do you Azriel? You continually do not have an answer for not following Mat 5:17-20, or Mat 7:23, and teaching others to disregard Torah. Be consistent.