Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why doesn't the NT Greek use plural words for G-d?
(01-16-2014, 07:43 AM)Nachshon Wrote: I agree and understand that persecution over someone's freedom to believe how they want to is wrong. My reply was only to show that we need to be careful quoting numbers and the sources we use.

Take care.
Zech 8:23 Grabbing the tzitzits represents all of the Torah, Num 15:38-41.
I totally agree, and persecution , and murder of innocence ,or anyone be it 1 or 1,000,000 each holds it's own grief, though I have no remorse for dastardly evil men as those who murder innocent Israeli's. I do have pity on the youth who are indoctrinated from childbirth, like Hamas. But I know of one youth leader for Hamas who accepted Jesus, and totally changed. He said; I couldn't shake the words; love your enemy, and now is in hiding from Hamas. There is hope for some. I have had a family member that was murdered, and know the pain. We must always keep vigilant to what we say, or write .It is why as well I always write G-D, to not take His Name in vain.

(Mark 5:21-43, Matthew 9:18-26, Luke 8:40-56)
And a woman was there who had been subject to bleeding for twelve years.She had suffered a great deal under the care of many doctors and had spent all she had, yet instead of getting better she grew worse. When she heard about Jesus, she came up behind him in the crowd and touched his cloak, because she thought, “If I just touch his clothes, I will be healed.” Immediately her bleeding stopped and she felt in her body that she was freed from her suffering.At once Jesus realized that power had gone out from him. He turned around in the crowd and asked, “Who touched my clothes?” “You see the people crowding against you,” his disciples answered, “and yet you can ask, ‘Who touched me?’ ” But Jesus kept looking around to see who had done it.Then the woman, knowing what had happened to her, came and fell at his feet and, trembling with fear, told him the whole truth. He said to her, “Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from your suffering.”

Deuteronomy 5:11 "Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy G-D in vain: for the LORD will not hold [him] guiltless that takes His Name in vain."
Be well