Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phil Robertson
Phil Robertson who was put on hiatus by A&E for some remarks back in 2010 on GQ magazine in which he quoted the Apostle Paul in Corinthians has been put back on the film schedule by A&E. This is very good news for Bible believing christians who believe that all Scripture is beneficial for reproof,edification and so forth and is in essence the very Word of GOD!! It is good news that he WON'T be silenced as they are seen episode after episode praying in the Name of Jesus!! [/color][/size][/font] They are quite willing to go on with life without the program. As I said ,I dont even watch it..the media had to make a big deal out of it and get the usual neer do wells to kick sand about it. I regret even putting it here.You mentioned hollywood/it is more known as hollywierd and HAS been so for a long time.These people just show themselves for the fallible folks they are including answering a question honestly and {HORRORS} ending a short prayer in Jesus's Name. Imagine that. It is all about the money.Even the heathen will show themselves for the super hypocrites they are when it comes to their bottom line and IT IS about the bottom line.
(12-27-2013, 06:45 PM)mitch4Jesus Wrote: Phil Robertson who was put on hiatus by A&E for some remarks back in 2010 on GQ magazine in which he quoted the Apostle Paul in Corinthians has been put back on the film schedule by A&E. This is very good news for Bible believing christians who believe that all Scripture is beneficial for reproof,edification and so forth and is in essence the very Word of GOD!! It is good news that he WON'T be silenced as they are seen episode after episode praying in the Name of Jesus!! [/color][/size][/font]

I heard it was because he made remarks about anti-homosexuality,
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/12/2...J820131227

....but lets see if he keeps making those remarks he made about homosexuality, see, that is the thing. We can't tell what went on behind closed doors during his hiatus as you put it. I will bet that he doesn't say remarks about anti-homosexuality anymore. Secular media is the one who rebukes Christianity, you may get a prayer or verse in, but you had better be quiet if you want to keep your job! Christians who seek out such high exposure jobs on TV haven't the slightest clue as to who they're dealing with, they believe that being "Christian" is all it takes to save souls, they don't realize that TV land, Hollywood does not care if you're a Christian, just as long as you don't talk about every aspect of sin, if you do, then that to them is just too "graphic" because it speaks against the lifestyles of everyone but true Christians.

Christians don't realize the secret requirement to success on a secular channel is to be condoned by keeping quiet. They also don't realize that once they keep quiet they are the ones who have been rebuked and edified by secular anti-Christ beliefs. Another guy to possibly lose connections, be alienated and passed up for jobs is Mark Wahlberg who has slightly upped his vocal Christian beliefs. Yet, a perfect example of what happens when you don't waiver, don't keep quiet and go "all in" is Kirk Cameron. That guy made 8 million by his late teens, and do you see him now on TV? Nope. Because he doesn't keep quiet and does not waiver. Once you become neutralized by the principalities of Hollywood itself, then you're no longer seen as a threat....

And another exposure of Hollywood, is the casting of sinners to play the part of Christians. For example take James MacArthur the late actor who played one of the sons on Old Yeller and Danno in Hawaii Five O. I was watching an old western with my Dad when I seen he played of all things a Priest who literally he read a verse or two from the Holy Bible before a man who was to be hanged, which you see so often in those types of westerns. Well, James MacArthur in real life was an atheist!! That is how it works folks. Christians Hollywood was done by the 1950's if it was even around to begin with.

Duck Dynasty should be on SkyAngel not A&E.
That's alright if you think that..but they have already been on for a few years..and I dont even watch it.A&E knew of Phil's strong beliefs when they took them on.The Robertsons had also made another demand, that of unnecessary vulgarity be excluded.So this is the second time A&E has caved. The bottom line is {as always}it is all about the money.This actually makes A&E look good. People are always free to go to over 300 other channels.Take care what you hear.

Do you watch it? I don't, I doubt if they still speak out against homosexuality. I believe they've been "neutralized" by atheism and will be really surprised if A&E allows them to continue any anti-homosexual speech. Keep an update if they ever speak out against homosexuality, I would be very interested to see what happens.