Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biblically correct
Last year I started a thread; Biblically incorrect, posting off the wall articles in unsound doctrine, and political fumbles, and blunders, but in doing so I found many posts that were correct to the best of my knowledge, and spirit ;articles and events that appeared spot on Bible accuracy. So let us push on forward, through the muck and mire as information and knowledge increases by leaps and bounds, marking good and bad from the olden age that withers before us, and the new age to come.

Blessings to you all. If anyone has any articles they want to publish on this thread,or any, I would really appreciate the input. Just as darkness is to light, so is evil unto good, and error is to righteousness. May this new year bless all of you here, and of course more than ; Bless Israel, in which all salvation has found grace in Meshiach. Let the days press on!

On my thread Biblically incorrect, I gave many posts on Messiah Yeshua's birth,that were really informative, but this you tube video gives an even more informative view. Hope it blesses you as it has done to us. Let your heart decide in the Spirit of truth who is right and wrong .

I do believe after all the theories before me, that Rosh Chodesh; the new moon that marks the beginning of the years feasts, that flows into the day of Atonement Yum Kipper, and the days the Jews believe their Messiah will come, is the completion of Biblical prophesy that Jesus will have fulfilled all the feasts that foretold His life on earth , the beginning feasts of the year are the only feasts left to fulfill; I believe these are the days the Messiah has already come;His birth into the world, and Joy to the world; The Lord has come; Let earth receive it's peace. But we still must remember; All days are Hashems, and no day of evil may ever override G-D's Day; The G-D of Israel. There is no better day than today to worship our Lord G-D.

One day we will all agree, in One body, and Mind, in One Spirit of truth, all of us shall be One with our Loving G-D YHVH, YHVH will never deny a striving heart after Him.. One day soon Yeshua will returns; and we will realize; YHVH never left us!

The birth of the Messiah revealed in scripture -- Pastor Mark Biltz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w3MNZQXl...ture=share
Noah's Ark Has Been Found. Why Are They Keeping Us In The Dark?

December 13, 2013
Written by Dan Eden for ViewZone

I'm often amazed at our lack of knowledge about history. Ordinary people are hungry for this information, yet the organizations responsible to disseminate these facts seem to have an agenda to keep us in the dark. This is especially true when it comes to our ancient human history.

I won't hold you in suspense with this article: The Ark of Noah has been found. It's real. I'll describe the evidence in some detail and end with the historical and religious implications.

How It Was Discovered

In 1959, Turkish army captain Llhan Durupinar discovered an unusual shape while examining aerial photographs of his country. The smooth shape, larger than a football field, stood out from the rough and rocky terrain at an altitude of 6,300 feet near the Turkish border with Iran.

noahs ark found
Photo: http://www.viewzone.com/noahx.html

Capt. Durupinar was familiar with the biblical accounts of the Ark and its association with Mount Ararat in Turkey, but he was reluctant to jump to any conclusions. The region was very remote, yet it was inhabited with small villages. No previous reports of an object this odd had been made before. So he forwarded the photographic negative to a famous aerial photography expert named Dr. Brandenburger, at Ohio State University.

Brandenburger was responsible for discovering the Cuban missile bases during the Kennedy era from reconnaissance photos, and after carefully studying the photo, he concluded: "I have no doubt at all, that this object is a ship. In my entire career, I have never seen an object like this on a stereo photo."

noahs ark found
Photo: http://www.viewzone.com/noahx.html

In 1960 the picture [above] was published in LIFE magazine under the heading of Noahs Ark? That same year a group of Americans accompanied Capt. Durupinar to the site for a day and a half. They were expecting to find artifacts on the surface or something that would be unquestionably related to a ship of some kind. They did some digging in the area but found nothing conclusive and announced to the anxiously waiting world that it appeared to be a natural formation.

Most of the global media turned away from the find and it became a non-story.

In 1977 Ron Wyatt visited the site. Obtaining official permission, Ron and others conducted more thorough research over a period of several years. They used metal detection surveys, subsurface radar scans, and chemical analysis -- real science -- and their findings were startling. The evidence was undeniable. This was the Ark of Noah.

The Visual Evidence
read more;
http://www.sunnyskyz.com/good-news/470/N...n-The-Dark-
Today in Jewish History: Passing of R. Yitzchak Kaduri (2006)

Rabbi Yitzchak Kaduri, known in recent years as "the eldest of the Kabbalists," in the Holy Land, was born in Baghdad, Iraq in 1898. As a youth, he studied under the great "Ben Ish Chai" (Rabbi Yosef Chaim of Baghdad, 1840-1913) and was regarded as an illu (prodigy) by the sages of the venerable Baghdad Jewish community. In 1922, Rabbi Yitzchak emigrated to the Holy Land and joined the ranks of the Jerusalem Kabbalists, even as he earned his living for many years as a bookbinder. Over the years his fame grew, and thousands flocked to him to receive his counsel and blessing.

Rabbi Kaduri passed away on the 29th of Tevet of 2006, age 108. Hundreds of thousands attended his funeral in Jerusalem.
The Jewish Bible; Great resource!

Azriel; I'm ordering them!
This New Testament different from all other New Testaments Because the Jewish New Testament expresses its original and essential Jewishness.
The New Testament is a Jewish book--by Jews, mostly about Jews, and for Jews as well as Gentiles. Its central figure, the Messiah Yeshua (Jesus), was and is a Jew. Vicarious atonement, salvation, immersion (baptism), the New Covenant and the very concept of a Messiah are all Jewish. In sum, the New Testament is built upon and completes the Hebrew Scriptures.

http://www.amazon.com/Jewish-New-Testame...+testament
Israeli Weapon Named ‘Rifle of the Year’ by NRA Magazine

An Israeli rifle is making waves in the US, being recognized as the Golden Bullseye Award winner for 2014.

The designation is handed out each year by the American Rifleman magazine–the official journal of the NRA–which deems annually one gun as “Rifle of the Year.”

The rifle in question is the TAVOR SAR, which was released to the public just last year after development in Israel. Israel Weapons Industries (IWI) is tapped to officially accept the award.

The designation is in its 12th year and is considered an esteemed honor in the sports shooting world. Winners are chosen by a seven-member team.

American Rifleman praised the TAVOR SAR for its excellent performance reviews, as well as its innovative style and design.

“Receiving the 2014 Golden Bullseye Award for the TAVOR SAR is a great honor for IWI US,” said Michael Kassnar, VP of Sales and Marketing for IWI US.

“The award is one of our industry’s highest honors and IWI US will continue to produce only the highest quality, performance-driven products for our very demanding and very loyal customers.”
read more;
http://www.jspace.com/news/israeli-weapo...-magazine/
General: ‘There’s At Least 15 Muslim Brotherhood Members In The Obama Administration’
Posted on Saturday, January 11th, 2014 at 2:18 am.
by: Thomas Jefferson
Excerpted from WND: Retired U.S. Air Force Gen. Tom McInerney, who served as both assistant vice chief of staff and commander in chief of U.S. Air Forces Europe, has surprised interviewers on a radio program by confirming the presence of the Muslim Brotherhood inside the U.S. government.

The Islamic supremacist movement’s influence on Washington was reported in “Impeachable Offenses: The Case to Remove Barack Obama from Office” by New York Times bestselling authors Aaron Klein and Brenda J. Elliott.

The book documents that Obama aided the rise to power of Islamic extremist groups in the Middle East as members served on important national security advisory boards.

The book confirms the Obama administration may have exposed national security information through Huma Abedin, Hillary Clinton’s deputy chief of staff, who has deep personal and family associations with the Muslim Brotherhood.

Another key figure with Muslim Brotherhood ties is Mohamed Elibiary, a member of the Department of Homeland Security’s Advisory Council.

McInerney was being interviewed Thursday by WMAL in Washington about a tell-all book by former Defense Secretary Robert Gates that strongly criticizes President Obama and Vice President Biden for making politically motivated decisions regarding national security.

McInerney said Gates was doing the nation a service by exposing decision-making in the Oval Office but said he should have done it sooner. He also noted that the Muslim Brotherhood influences have been causing major problems throughout the Middle East.

Then he added, “We’ve got Muslim Brotherhood in the U.S. government today.”

Asked by the talk-show hosts for their names, he said, “I haven’t got their names exactly but there’s a list of them, at least 10 or 15 of them in the U.S. government.”

He cited the organization’s influence in Homeland Security and the secretary of state’s office under Clinton, where Abedin has worked.

“Her parents are Muslim Brotherhood. And her intuitions are in that direction,” he said.

“There are a whole host of people in this government.”

He said Islam experts Frank Gaffney or Claire Lopez would have the details.

Source: http://patdollard.com/2014/01/general-th...istration/
A Miraculous Testimony

My name is James. I and my wife Sandra got married 14yrs ago and since then we had no child. As Christians, we still believed God for a baby at the due time. Finally, my wife got pregnant and everything was alright. On the day of delivery, I was driving her to the hospital and suddenly our car collided with an on-coming lorry and we had a fatal accident.

My sister narrated it thus: ''We had a call from the police through the identification found on you that you and Sandra were in the hospital. When we came to the hospital, the Doctor asked us to sign some documents so that an operation could be performed on Sandra to bring the baby out. The baby came out alive but Sandra was declared dead while I was in comma with my two legs broken.

In the night, a man clothed in white appeared to me and touched my head. From that moment, I started sneezing. After 5mins, I sat up and became a little strong. Then I asked, 'where is my wife'? Then, somebody the next door started sneezing too. That was Sandra. 'She's alive, she's alive', the nurses shouted.

Sandra also narrated that the same man clothed in white who touched my head also touched her head. Few days later we were discharged from the hospital. My broken legs have also been restored and I can walk perfectly too.

Today, I, Sandra and our daughter named Miracle are all alive. What was supposed to be our happiest day turned out to be a sorrowful day but we thank God for today. Ladies and gentlemen, God exists and still performs miracles, even the miracle of bringing the dead to live.
Now I decree that:
1. Nothing will cut your joy short on the happiest day of your life in Jesus name.
2. I command every dead thing in your life to come back alive in Jesus name.
3. This year, may you receive a miracle that will attract the attention of the world in Jesus mighty name. Type AMEN in the comment box to claim these prayers. Share this testimony.
New Natural Gas Wealth Means Historic Change for Israel

Key Question: How Much to Export?
For National Geographic News
Israel's northern port city of Haifa has been a crucial energy center for decades; refineries dating back to the British Mandate in this land have long processed the oil sent by pipeline or shipped here from abroad. Today, rigs are working off Haifa's coast to tap the first major fossil-fuel reserve ever found in Israel's territory, a store on which it hopes to build a far more independent energy future.

The Tamar natural gas field was discovered in 2009 some 50 miles (80 kilometers) off Haifa's coast in the Mediterranean Sea. There are perhaps scores of known gas fields bigger than Tamar, with its estimated 250 billion cubic meters (9 trillion cubic feet) in reserves; Alaska's North Slope, for instance, is believed to hold four times as much fuel. But Tamar is large enough to meet all of Israel's natural gas requirements for 20 to 30 years, the experts say.

This unprecedented offshore bonanza expanded dramatically the following year when another field, Leviathan, almost double the size of Tamar, was discovered another 30 miles (48 kilometers) to the west. (A smaller field, Tanin, with an estimated 33.9 billion cubic meters (1.2 trillion cubic feet) in natural gas, was discovered nearby earlier this year.)With natural gas scheduled to begin flowing from Tamar next year, and from Leviathan about four years later, Israel is on the brink of a historic shift. Instead of being an energy-scarce nation amid Middle East oil giants, many of them hostile, Israel now faces a future as a fuel producer in its own right—likely as an exporter and supplier to some of its neighbors, a development that could dramatically alter the region's geopolitics.

Israel's foreign and domestic policy no longer will be intertwined with the question of securing adequate fuel supply. Now it will face a quite different challenge—managing the nation's newfound energy abundance.

"This is going to change the overall way of the economy of Israel," says Shaul Zemach, director general of Israel's Ministry of Energy and Water Resources. "It's like a domino—it's going to have a domino effect on all of the markets." Quite simply, he said, it's a "game changer."

A Timely Discovery

Israel has depended on energy imports since its founding in 1948, and the political conflict between the Jewish state and its Arab neighbors and Iran has been riddled with strife over oil resources. Only during the decade following the 1967 war, when Israel gained control of the Sinai Peninsula's oil fields, did the nation produce a significant share of its own fuel. When Israel surrendered Sinai as part of its peace treaty with Egypt, it secured assurances both from Egypt and the United States on future energy supply.

read more;
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/...tural-gas/
What has happened to the church?
Though obscure, this video tells it like it is;

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=469...=2&theater