Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daniel 9
secretly entice us to follow you a god
(01-24-2014, 11:19 AM)Tanachreader Wrote: secretly entice us to follow you a god

Bs'd

Just saying you should follow only the one and only God Y-H-W-H who is one:

Isaiah 45:21-23 “Declare what is to be, present it- let them take counsel together. Who foretold this long ago, who declared it from the distant past? Was it not I, Y-H-W-H? And there is no God apart from me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but me. Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other.”
(01-25-2014, 09:48 AM)Eliyahu Wrote:
(01-24-2014, 11:19 AM)Tanachreader Wrote: secretly entice us to follow you a god

Bs'd

Isaiah 45:21-23 “Declare what is to be, present it- let them take counsel together. Who foretold this long ago, who declared it from the distant past? Was it not I, Y-H-W-H? And there is no God apart from me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but me. Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other.”

Seekers and believers alike will find helpful information about Daniel 9 in Michael L. Brown's book "Answering Jewish Objections to Jesus: Messianic Prophecy Objections," which is volume 3 in his series.

The book, and the series, are available through the "Store" section of this Jews for Jesus web site, as well as through other outlets.
(01-25-2014, 10:42 AM)MAlan Wrote:

Bs'd

Seekers and believers alike will find helpful information about Daniel 9 in Michael L. Brown's book "Answering Jewish Objections to Jesus: Messianic Prophecy Objections," which is volume 3 in his series.

The book, and the series, are available through the "Store" section of this Jews for Jesus web site, as well as through other outlets.

Bs'd

So just post that helpfull information here, and we'll discuss it.
(01-25-2014, 09:55 PM)Eliyahu Wrote:
(01-25-2014, 10:42 AM)MAlan Wrote:

Bs'd

Bs'd

So just post that helpfull information here, and we'll discuss it.

I do follow only the one and only God Y-H-W-H
ASK GOD
(01-28-2014, 11:05 AM)Tanachreader Wrote: I do follow only the one and only God Y-H-W-H
ASK GOD

Bs'd

You worship JC, therefore you are an idolator.
Yeshua is YHVH in the O.T.

Joh 5:38 And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.
Joh 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
(01-28-2014, 11:34 PM)IamBenny Wrote: Yeshua is YHVH in the O.T.

Bs'd

And then who is his father?
(01-28-2014, 09:53 PM)Eliyahu Wrote:
(01-28-2014, 11:05 AM)Tanachreader Wrote: I do follow only the one and only God Y-H-W-H
ASK GOD

Bs'd

Jesus is Y-H-W-H
He and His Father are ONE.
I fellowship with He and His Father
(01-29-2014, 03:11 PM)Tanachreader Wrote:
(01-28-2014, 09:53 PM)Eliyahu Wrote:
ASK GOD

Bs'd

Jesus is Y-H-W-H
He and His Father are ONE.

Bs'd

if you would have been able to count to two, then you would have known that 1 + 1 = 2. You would have known that it is impossible that somebody and his father are one. They are by definition TWO (2).

NOBODY is his own father, and at the same time his own son.

Quote:I fellowship with He and His Father

And that is one too many.