Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daniel 9
(01-29-2014, 04:56 AM)Eliyahu Wrote:
(01-28-2014, 11:34 PM)IamBenny Wrote: Yeshua is YHVH in the O.T.

Bs'd

And then who is his father?
Joh_8:19 Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.
(01-31-2014, 02:09 AM)IamBenny Wrote:
(01-29-2014, 04:56 AM)Eliyahu Wrote:
(01-28-2014, 11:34 PM)IamBenny Wrote: Yeshua is YHVH in the O.T.

Bs'd

And then who is his father?
Joh_8:19 Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.

Bs'd

We should not listen to false prophets.

Instead, we have to stone them:

Let us take a look at the prophetic qualities of Jesus.

In Matthew 4:17 he claims that the kingdom of heaven is at hand..

Now, almost 2000 years later, the kingdom is still not here.

This claim of Jesus to return soon in order to judge the whole world is all over the New Testament. Look for instance in Revelations 1:1-3, idem 3:11, idem 22:6, 10-12, 20. Everywhere here is spoken about a soon return and the early Christian communities were expecting the return of Christ in their lifetimes, as we can read in I Corinthians 7:29, Romans 13:11-12, and I Peter 4:7. Their belief in a return of Christ in their lifetimes was based upon very clear, not to be misunderstood statements of Jesus. Look for an impressive prophesy in Mark 13:24-30: "The sun shall be darkened and the moon shall not give her light. And the stars of heaven will fall and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken. And then they shall see the son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. And then he shall send his angels and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven ….. Verily I say to you, that this generation shall not pass till all these things be done." See also Matthew 24:29-35 and Luke 21;25-33. .

This generation passed away almost 2000 years ago, and no one has seen him coming back on the clouds to establish his kingdom of peace and gather in his elected Christians.

In Matthew 16:27-28 Jesus says: "For the son of man shall come in the glory of his father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works. Verily I say unto you, there be some standing here which shall not taste of death till they see the son of man coming in his kingdom." See also Mark 9:1

Did anybody see him coming in his kingdom? Is every man already rewarded according to his works?... But some of them would not die until they would have seen him coming in his kingdom!...Are they still around today?....Even Methuselah didn't live that long!

From this we must conclude that Jesus has a very poor resume as a prophet. What does the Holy Torah that the only eternal G.d gave to the Jewish people say about this?

Deuteronomy 18:20-22: "But the prophet which shall presume to speak a word in my name which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die. And if you say in your heart; how shall we know the word that the LORD has not spoken? When a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the thing follows not, nor come to pass, this is the thing that the LORD has not spoken, but the prophet has spoken it presumptuously, you shall not be afraid of him."

Here G.d commands the Jewish people to execute false prophets, who are prophets whose prophecies do not come true. Jesus is a perfect example of a prophet whose prophecy did not come true.
You crucified him so the kingdom could not come in. But it will when He returns...And would you stone YHWH?
(01-24-2014, 12:38 AM)Eliyahu Wrote:
(01-24-2014, 12:24 AM)IamBenny Wrote: Mat_24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Bs'd

JC was one of 'm.

He didn't fulfill the messianic prophecies, just demanded that he should be worshiped like God.

[I][SIZE=1]“If there arises among you a prophet or a dreamer of dreams, and he gives you a sign or a wonder, and the sign or the wonder comes to pass, of which he spoke to you, saying, ‘Let us go after other gods’—which you have not known—‘and let us serve them,’ you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams, for Y-H-W-H your God is testing you to know whether you love Y-H-W-H your God with all your heart and with all your soul. You shall walk after Y-H-W-H your God and fear Him, and keep His commandments and obey His voice; you shall serve Him and hold fast to Him. But that prophet or that dreamer of dreams shall be put to death, because he has spoken in order to turn you away from Y-H-W-H your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt and redeemed you from the house of bondage, to entice you from the way in which Y-H-W-H[COLOR=Purple][b] your God commanded you to walk. So you shall put away the evil from your midst.
Yeshua predicted the destruction of the Temple; Matthew 24:1. Yeshua does not ask us to believe in any G-D than the G-D of Israel. YHVH is His G-D, not Jesus G-D Omnipotent.. Yeshua is the Son of YHVH, who speaks the voice of YHVH to His people, likened to Moses[Deuteronomy 18:18,19
Jesus lives. Not all prophesy has been fulfilled as the prophets spoke, but Yeshua shall come as they wrote, and then you will have no other recourse, but to believe.

Does Torah tell us to ask G-D to prove Himself to us? Why does He not want to give us proof. Jesus performed more miracles than all the books of the world could contain, but yet doubt prevails, just as in the days of Moses. One day soon you will know that Yeshua is Meshiach, when Israel is on the brink of Destruction, and Yeshua is the only One who separates Israel from total destruction..

You will again see , as in Sinai the Power of our Living G-D through Yeshua, just as YHVH used Moses to bring His Power and Will upon the earth, so shall Yeshua bring Hashems Power to destroy all Israel's enemies. It is for Hashems Kingdom; New Jerusalem to descend from Heaven on earth that we may live eternal with Him He does this. Not for you to believe in another G-D, but search yourself. I support you to believe how you believe, and where YHVH leads you. He will never forsake you or leave you. Don't ever stop believing in Him, and He will never stop believing in you ! One day we all shall know Him; He is One G-D, not 3, or 2, but One G-D; He whom you worship.

I do not worship Yeshua, but the G-D who lives within Him. Just as the Ark of the Covenant. If you could stand before it, would you worship it's earthly Image ,or the G-D who dwells within it.
(01-31-2014, 07:25 AM)Azriel Wrote: Yeshua predicted the destruction of the Temple; Matthew 24:1. Yeshua does not ask us to believe in any G-D than the G-D of Israel. YHVH is His G-D, not Jesus G-D Omnipotent.. Yeshua is the Son of YHVH, who speaks the voice of YHVH to His people, likened to Moses[Deuteronomy 18:18,19
Jesus lives.

Bs'd

Right, That's what they say about Elvis...

Quote: Not all prophesy has been fulfilled as the prophets spoke,

Therefore the messiah hasn't come yet.

Quote: but Yeshua shall come as they wrote,

We'll have to see about that.

Quote: and then you will have no other recourse, but to believe.

Does Torah tell us to ask G-D to prove Himself to us? Why does He not want to give us proof. Jesus performed more miracles than all the books of the world could contain,

Proof??

Quote: but yet doubt prevails,

The messiah is not supposed to do miracles, but to fulfill the messianic prophecies. In that JC failed.

Quote:I do not worship Yeshua, but the G-D who lives within Him. Just as the Ark of the Covenant. If you could stand before it, would you worship it's earthly Image ,or the G-D who dwells within it.

NOBODY worshiped the ark of the covenant.

You are worshiping a human being:

"You saw no form of any kind the day Y-H-W-H spoke to you at Horeb out of the fire. Therefore watch yourselves very carefully, so that you do not become corrupt and make for yourselves an idol, an image of any shape, whether formed like a man or a woman, or like any animal on earth or any bird that flies in the air, or like any creature that moves along the ground or any fish in the waters below. And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things Y-H-W-H your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven."
Deut 4:15-19
(02-02-2014, 10:38 AM)Eliyahu Wrote:
(01-31-2014, 07:25 AM)Azriel Wrote: Yeshua predicted the destruction of the Temple; Matthew 24:1. Yeshua does not ask us to believe in any G-D than the G-D of Israel. YHVH is His G-D, not Jesus G-D Omnipotent.. Yeshua is the Son of YHVH, who speaks the voice of YHVH to His people, likened to Moses[Deuteronomy 18:18,19
Jesus lives.

Bs'd

Right, That's what they say about Elvis...

Quote: Not all prophesy has been fulfilled as the prophets spoke,

Therefore the messiah hasn't come yet.

Quote: but Yeshua shall come as they wrote,

We'll have to see about that.

Quote: and then you will have no other recourse, but to believe.

Does Torah tell us to ask G-D to prove Himself to us? Why does He not want to give us proof. Jesus performed more miracles than all the books of the world could contain,

Proof??

Quote: but yet doubt prevails,

The messiah is not supposed to do miracles, but to fulfill the messianic prophecies. In that JC failed.

Quote:I do not worship Yeshua, but the G-D who lives within Him. Just as the Ark of the Covenant. If you could stand before it, would you worship it's earthly Image ,or the G-D who dwells within it.

NOBODY worshiped the ark of the covenant.

You are worshiping a human being:

"You saw no form of any kind the day Y-H-W-H spoke to you at Horeb out of the fire. Therefore watch yourselves very carefully, so that you do not become corrupt and make for yourselves an idol, an image of any shape, whether formed like a man or a woman, or like any animal on earth or any bird that flies in the air, or like any creature that moves along the ground or any fish in the waters below. And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things Y-H-W-H your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven."
Deut 4:15-19

"Hear Israel; YESHUA is our God, Y-H-W-H is ONE!"
THE FATHER, THE SON and THE HOLY SPIRIT
(01-21-2014, 09:10 PM)Eliyahu Wrote: Bs'd

But the notion that he died for the sins of the whole world is definitely gone.

Why would that matter?

(01-21-2014, 09:10 PM)Eliyahu Wrote: About every Christian interpreting this prophecy says so. Because the Christian interpretation cannot make the account stick.

Jesus foretold that the Temple would fall, Rome sacked Jerusalem after his crucifixion some years later in 70 AD.

(01-21-2014, 09:10 PM)Eliyahu Wrote: Everybody who knows Hebrew and who knows a little bit of the history of Israel knows that these are the facts.

So by your belief every King is Messiah. That is a joke. Anointed by oil and oh all Kings were anointed by oil therefore every King is Messiah. That is your commentary.

Messiah will be the peace not bring the peace. Isaiah says so.
Bs'd

Who was the messiah? In order to understand this we first have to understand what is a messiah. Messiah comes from the Hebrew word 'meshiach' which means 'anointed one' It was the custom to anoint kings with oil before they came to power. There were already many anointed kings in Jewish history. Read for instance I Samuel 9:27 to10:1; Here Saul is anointed by Samuel the prophet. And thereby he became a messiah, an anointed one, See Samuel 11:13 up to 12:3: Here in verse 3 king Saul is called G.ds anointed, in the Hebrew 'meshiach'. So also king Saul was a messiah. Look in I Samuel 16:12-13, here the prophet Samuel anoints David, the Hebrew verb for anointing is 'mashach', and he becomes an anointed one, as we can read in II Samuel 23:1; "David the son of Jesse said, and the man who was raised up on high, the anointed (in the Hebrew 'meshiach') of the G.d of Jacob, and the sweet psalmist of Israel, said; …"

I Kings 1:39; "And Zadok the priest took an horn of oil out of the tabernacle, and anointed (Hebrew verb 'mashach') Solomon. And they blew the trumpet, and all the people said; G.d save king Solomon." Also Solomon was an anointed one, or messiah: II Chronicles 6:42, here king Solomon prays: "O Lord turn not away the face of thine anointed, …" In the Hebrew: 'meshiach'.

So now we know what is a messiah: An anointed king.
(02-07-2014, 12:59 AM)Eliyahu Wrote: Bs'd

Who was the messiah? In order to understand this we first have to understand what is a messiah. Messiah comes from the Hebrew word 'meshiach' which means 'anointed one' It was the custom to anoint kings with oil before they came to power. There were already many anointed kings in Jewish history. Read for instance I Samuel 9:27 to10:1; Here Saul is anointed by Samuel the prophet. And thereby he became a messiah, an anointed one, See Samuel 11:13 up to 12:3: Here in verse 3 king Saul is called G.ds anointed, in the Hebrew 'meshiach'. So also king Saul was a messiah. Look in I Samuel 16:12-13, here the prophet Samuel anoints David, the Hebrew verb for anointing is 'mashach', and he becomes an anointed one, as we can read in II Samuel 23:1; "David the son of Jesse said, and the man who was raised up on high, the anointed (in the Hebrew 'meshiach') of the G.d of Jacob, and the sweet psalmist of Israel, said; …"

I Kings 1:39; "And Zadok the priest took an horn of oil out of the tabernacle, and anointed (Hebrew verb 'mashach') Solomon. And they blew the trumpet, and all the people said; G.d save king Solomon." Also Solomon was an anointed one, or messiah: II Chronicles 6:42, here king Solomon prays: "O Lord turn not away the face of thine anointed, …" In the Hebrew: 'meshiach'.

So now we know what is a messiah: An anointed king.

So is Solomon or Menachem Mendel Schneerson your Messiah?