Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
some questions
can non jews become a Messianic jew ?
Am Christian myself , i would like to learn more about the messianic faith
what holidays do messianic jews follow ?
(01-24-2014, 01:06 PM)DarkAsylum Wrote: can non jews become a Messianic jew ?
Am Christian myself , i would like to learn more about the messianic faith
what holidays do messianic jews follow ?

Shalom, DarkAsylum,

If you have already received Jesus as your Lord and Savior, and are His follower, you have no need to become anything else. Gentiles (non-Jews) never need to become Jews, but only to follow Jesus, the Jewish Messiah.

It's always good, however, for non-Jewish believers in Jesus to learn more about the Jewish roots of this faith, including the Jewishness of the New Testament and the symbolism of Jesus in Jewish feasts and festivals (such as Passover). Such studies will enrich your faith, but you don't need to become Jewish -- God made you a gentile, and He is delighted to have you worship Him as a gentile.

Non-Jews and Jews who love Jesus are the same before God -- forgiven -- and we are all one in Him. We are saved in exactly the same way -- by grace through faith (obedient trust) in Jesus.

To learn more about Messianic Judaism, I recommend that you explore this Jews for Jesus web site, especially in sections such as "About Us" and "Answers." In the "Events" section, you can see if a special Jews for Jesus presentation is coming to a congregation near you (especially as we approach Passover and Easter season). You can also request a free newsletter, delivered either by email or snail mail.

God bless you, and thanks for participating in these Forums!

Moderator MAlan