Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God will never leave us or forsake us
I resolved a spiritual matter over something entirely unrelated. I heard about a tragic car accident and a local 16 yo lost his life and his family had been asking for prayer and was announcing his passing. My heart broke and I just couldn't stop grieving for them and all day it broke my heart so I coped by writing down my feelings into a kind of prayer/poem titled "They leave us" and after writing it I felt in my heart God reminding me that He will never leave us or forsake us. I thought about Jesus and how He left us and how He will return someday...AS GOD WORD SAYS...and How JOHN 3:16 COMFORTED ME WHEN GOD SAID THAT HE LOVED US SO MUCH HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON...well you know it. It was then I felt in my heart that while the Jewish traditional leaders have it wrong by not believing on the name of Gods only son Jesus, they have it right that God is indeed ONE! He is one and He will never leave us...ever! Well God comforted me on several levels and reminded me that He is there through better or worse, richer or poorer, He can be counted on to the end of time!