Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
They leave us but God never will
A poem I give to JFJ, not that they really want my silly poems, but I give it to them none the less, out of love and respect, and hoping to comfort someone who needs Gods comfort.
I believe today that I have the peace of God because I believe Him, not just in Him, but believe His word and accept His word as unwavering truth, eternal and Holy! Praise His sons name Jesus! Who because he left us is preparing a place for us that someday we can be with them, God and Jesus, forever!
So I write this poem, in honor of Derek, a young man who died recently and hope to honor his memory and to give a gift to JFJ to comfort them as well.

THEY LEAVE US BUT GOD NEVER WILL BY HOPE7 to JFJ

A PRECIOUS SOUL DIED TODAY AND I LOOK AROUND TO SEE HIS THINGS AND HEAR HIS VOICE AND MY HEART RIPS AND TEARS

HE CAME INTO OUR LIVES AND LEFT THESE WONDERFUL MEMORIES AND ALTHOUGH I TRY I CANNOT STOP THE TEARS

THEY LEAVE US AND WE ARE FORCED TO COPE AND SURVIVE WITHOUT THEM AND THE ONLY SOLICE I CAN FIND IS THAT GOD PROMISES TO WIPE AWAY OUR TEARS

I KNOW YOU DONT WANT ME TO BE SAD BUT I SEE YOUR SHOES, YOUR COAT AND THEY LIKE ME ARE JUST THERE WAITING, WAITING FOR YOU TO RETURN

GOD PROMISES THAT UNLIKE THOSE WE KNOW AND HAVE LOVED HE WILL NEVER LEAVE US AND THAT HIS SON JESUS WILL SOMEDAY, IN ALL HIS POWER AND MAJESTY, ALSO RETURN

THEY LEAVE US TO GO TO A BETTER PLACE, ONE THAT WE ARE ASSURED IS PREPARED IN ADVANCE BY JESUS HIMSELF AND THAT THERE ARE MANY ROOMS IN GODS MANSION ONE OF WHICH BELONGS TO YOU,MY BELOVED

YOU ARE WITH GOD AND IN HIS LOVE MOST PURE YOU ARE AS A GOLDEN SPIRIT AND I MUST REMEMEBER THAT THOUGH I MOURN YOU HAVE A PEACE THAT CANNOT BE FATHOMED BECAUSE OF THE HAND OF OUR LORD, BELOVED

I WILL TRY TO MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIGHT OF HOPE AND EVEN THOUGH I DONT KNOW HOW I WILL MAKE IT THROUGH TODAY, NOT EVEN CONSIDERING THE DAYS AHEAD, I WILL WAIT FOR YOU AND FOR JESUS TO RETURN

THEY LEAVE US AND WE WAIT BUT GOD WILL NEVER LEAVE US AND HE WILL BE WITH US UNTIL THE END, AND ON THAT GLORIOUS DAY, WHEN WE ARE REUNITED, I WAIT MY BELOVED, FOR YOUR RETURN

I don't know but I give this to JFJ and hope it comforts someone. I did not know Derek but I feel his parents pain and I know we have a hope and a peace that the world cannot take away because of God, through JESUS! Holy is the Lamb of God! Hope7