Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Got covenant?
(02-07-2014, 01:04 PM)Tanachreader Wrote:
(02-07-2014, 12:53 PM)Nachshon Wrote:
(02-07-2014, 12:42 PM)Tanachreader Wrote:
(02-07-2014, 11:38 AM)Nachshon Wrote:
(02-07-2014, 10:54 AM)Tanachreader Wrote: Again you don't believe God or the Prophets.
Do you follow these words, Zech 7:12? By the way, Hashem gave the laws, rituals, etc., as you said. I'm not going to argue with Him, Ezek 36:26-27, or His spirit.
The Old Covenant is dead, argue with Jeremiah.

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you...Matthew 28:19-2

Jesus is the Word of God and I walk with Him.
It's not dead at all, Ezek 36:26-27, Zech 7:12. Be consistent.
That is what I have and do!
Eze:36:26: A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
Eze:36:27: And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

Eze:36:23: And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, [b]which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes. [/b]

HIS NAME IS YESHUA!
Why don't you read Ezek 36:24-27? You don't fit the bill. Return and do teshuva.

Are you circumcised, physically and spiritually, as outlined in post #1 of this thread? Can't eat the "lamb" without it.
(02-07-2014, 02:52 PM)Nachshon Wrote:
(02-07-2014, 01:04 PM)Tanachreader Wrote:
(02-07-2014, 12:53 PM)Nachshon Wrote:
(02-07-2014, 12:42 PM)Tanachreader Wrote:
(02-07-2014, 11:38 AM)Nachshon Wrote: Do you follow these words, Zech 7:12? By the way, Hashem gave the laws, rituals, etc., as you said. I'm not going to argue with Him, Ezek 36:26-27, or His spirit.
The Old Covenant is dead, argue with Jeremiah.

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you...Matthew 28:19-2

Jesus is the Word of God and I walk with Him.
It's not dead at all, Ezek 36:26-27, Zech 7:12. Be consistent.
That is what I have and do!
Eze:36:26: A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
Eze:36:27: And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

Eze:36:23: And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, [b]which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes. [/b]

HIS NAME IS YESHUA!
Why don't you read Ezek 36:24-27? You don't fit the bill. Return and do teshuva.
"For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar;
it is the blood that makes atonement for one's life." Leviticus 17:11

The blood of the animal covered the soul of the sincerely repentant sinner, so that God's wrath would not be kindled against him.
With the Roman destruction of the Second Temple in Jerusalem, the Jewish practice of offering korbanot (animal sacrifices) ceased. Despite subsequent intermittent periods of small Jewish groups offering the traditional sacrifices on the Temple Mount, the practice effectively ended.

Jewish religious life was forced to undergo a significant evolution in response to this change; no longer could Judaism revolve round the Temple services. Instead, the destruction of the Temple spurred the development of Judaism in the direction of text study, prayer and further development of the Jewish practice. A range of responses is recorded in classical rabbinic literature, describing this shift in emphasis.

I'm covered and forgiven.
(02-07-2014, 03:41 PM)Tanachreader Wrote: "For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar;
This verse is in the context of what is edible, and the purpose of blood (can't eat it). It is used solely as an means of atonement, but not the only.

(02-07-2014, 03:41 PM)Tanachreader Wrote: The blood of the animal covered the soul of the sincerely repentant sinner, so that God's wrath would not be kindled against him.
With the Roman destruction of the Second Temple in Jerusalem, the Jewish practice of offering korbanot (animal sacrifices) ceased. Despite subsequent intermittent periods of small Jewish groups offering the traditional sacrifices on the Temple Mount, the practice effectively ended.

Jewish religious life was forced to undergo a significant evolution in response to this change; no longer could Judaism revolve round the Temple services. Instead, the destruction of the Temple spurred the development of Judaism in the direction of text study, prayer and further development of the Jewish practice. A range of responses is recorded in classical rabbinic literature, describing this shift in emphasis.
Ezek 43-45 discusses the return of the sacrifices and temple. Even the messiah will offer sacrifices for himself.

(02-07-2014, 03:41 PM)Tanachreader Wrote: I'm covered and forgiven.
Ezek 44:9 if a stranger cannot enter the future sanctuary due to not being circumcised, even more so a Jew. Go back and read post #1.
(02-07-2014, 03:52 PM)Nachshon Wrote:
(02-07-2014, 03:41 PM)Tanachreader Wrote: "For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar;
This verse is in the context of what is edible, and the purpose of blood (can't eat it). It is used solely as an means of atonement, but not the only.

(02-07-2014, 03:41 PM)Tanachreader Wrote: The blood of the animal covered the soul of the sincerely repentant sinner, so that God's wrath would not be kindled against him.

Ezek 43-45 discusses the return of the sacrifices and temple. Even the messiah will offer sacrifices for himself.

(02-07-2014, 03:41 PM)Tanachreader Wrote: I'm covered and forgiven.
Ezek 44:9 if a stranger cannot enter the future sanctuary due to not being circumcised, even more so a Jew. Go back and read post #1.

The Messiah will not offer blood sacrifice. Can't happen.
Being circumcised will not save you.
(02-07-2014, 03:57 PM)Tanachreader Wrote: The Messiah will not offer blood sacrifice. Can't happen.
Does obedience to G-d save a person? Messiah is a mortal, and will live according to Deut 17:14-20. All kings have offered sacrifices, messiah is no different.
(02-07-2014, 04:03 PM)Nachshon Wrote:
(02-07-2014, 03:57 PM)Tanachreader Wrote: The Messiah will not offer blood sacrifice. Can't happen.
Does obedience to G-d save a person? Messiah is a mortal, and will live according to Deut 17:14-20. All kings have offered sacrifices, messiah is no different.

You know what the NT say's and that is what I follow.
(02-07-2014, 04:06 PM)Tanachreader Wrote:
I know what the Tanakh says, Tanachreader. Only Hashem saves, not messiah. The NT is following the way of false prophets, Deut 13:1-8, preaching a different god(s).
(02-07-2014, 04:12 PM)Nachshon Wrote:
I know what the Tanakh says, Tanachreader. Only Hashem saves, not messiah. The NT is following the way of false prophets, Deut 13:1-8, preaching a different god(s).

Yeshua is Hashem the Lord of Abraham, David called Him LORD. Your in BIG trouble and you don't know it.
(02-07-2014, 04:18 PM)Tanachreader Wrote:

Yeshua is Hashem the Lord of Abraham, David called Him LORD. Your in BIG trouble and you don't know it.
Not at all. I don't worship creation, a man, Ex 20:3-7. You associate Hashem's name with a creation, worship an image in your mind and pray to it, and probably have a picture of J-sus in your house or church.
(02-07-2014, 04:29 PM)Nachshon Wrote:
(02-07-2014, 04:18 PM)Tanachreader Wrote:
(02-07-2014, 04:03 PM)Nachshon Wrote: Does obedience to G-d save a person? Messiah is a mortal, and will live according to Deut 17:14-20. All kings have offered sacrifices, messiah is no different.

Not at all. I don't worship creation, a man, Ex 20:3-7. You associate Hashem's name with a creation, worship an image in your mind and pray to it, and probably have a picture if J-sus in your house of church.
Yeshua is the Creator.
The Body of Jesus was the Temple of God and He was worshiped by others while He was in the Temple.
The Temple in the Old Testament the LORD was worshiped.
I would have to say His BODY is a Greater Temple than those built by human hands even Solomon's Temple.