Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Got covenant?
(02-07-2014, 05:01 PM)Tanachreader Wrote:
(02-07-2014, 04:29 PM)Nachshon Wrote:
(02-07-2014, 04:18 PM)Tanachreader Wrote:
(02-07-2014, 04:12 PM)Nachshon Wrote:
(02-07-2014, 04:06 PM)Tanachreader Wrote: You know what the NT say's and that is what I follow.
I know what the Tanakh says, Tanachreader. Only Hashem saves, not messiah. The NT is following the way of false prophets, Deut 13:1-8, preaching a different god(s).

Yeshua is Hashem the Lord of Abraham, David called Him LORD. Your in BIG trouble and you don't know it.
Not at all. I don't worship creation, a man, Ex 20:3-7. You associate Hashem's name with a creation, worship an image in your mind and pray to it, and probably have a picture if J-sus in your house of church.
Yeshua is the Creator.
The Body of Jesus was the Temple of God and He was worshiped by others while He was in the Temple.
The Temple in the Old Testament the LORD was worshiped.
I would have to say His BODY is a Greater Temple than those built by human hands even Solomon's Temple.
No proof from Tanakh for your statements. Typical answer of yours - more blah blah.

When you pray, what image do you have in your mind of J-sus?

But let's get back to the point of the thread. If your not circumcised of the heart, i.e., following Torah, why would you think that J-sus passover sacrifice applies to you, since the laws of passover require you to be circumcised, and you need to be part of the covenant given to Israel?
Yes, I am participating in the new covenant. And the significance of circumcision probably would completely escape me if it were not for the New Testament revelation.

The fall of man into Satan's authority caused man to become "poisoned" with a Satanic nature. For the fulfillment of God's purpose that fallen nature inherited from the sin of Adam God cannot use. It cannot be improved by religion or any form of self improvement. It must be terminated.

This termination of the Satanified fallen nature in the Adamic race is more than a matter of needing forgiveness. Forgiveness is needed for sins committed. But the cutting off of the fallen nature, the terminating of it is beyond the matter of divine forgiveness.

Without the receiving of the Holy Spirit Who today is Jesus in a form in which He is available and can be distributed into man, the terminating of the old man cannot happen. The true circumcision is in the operation of Christ's death working in the being of the one who receives Christ and cooperates with the transformation process of His sanctification.

The Apostle Paul pioneered into this experience and wrote so much to help the believers in Jesus to enter into this experience. But the Apostle John also incuded in his Gospel indications of Christ teaching that His death is a terminating power to cut off the Satan poisoned sin nature inherited from Adam.
(02-09-2014, 12:06 AM)Nachshon Wrote:
(02-07-2014, 05:01 PM)Tanachreader Wrote:
(02-07-2014, 04:29 PM)Nachshon Wrote:
(02-07-2014, 04:18 PM)Tanachreader Wrote:
(02-07-2014, 04:12 PM)Nachshon Wrote: I know what the Tanakh says, Tanachreader. Only Hashem saves, not messiah. The NT is following the way of false prophets, Deut 13:1-8, preaching a different god(s).

Yeshua is Hashem the Lord of Abraham, David called Him LORD. Your in BIG trouble and you don't know it.
Not at all. I don't worship creation, a man, Ex 20:3-7. You associate Hashem's name with a creation, worship an image in your mind and pray to it, and probably have a picture if J-sus in your house of church.
Yeshua is the Creator.
The Body of Jesus was the Temple of God and He was worshiped by others while He was in the Temple.
The Temple in the Old Testament the LORD was worshiped.
I would have to say His BODY is a Greater Temple than those built by human hands even Solomon's Temple.
No proof from Tanakh for your statements. Typical answer of yours - more blah blah.

When you pray, what image do you have in your mind of J-sus?

But let's get back to the point of the thread. If your not circumcised of the heart, i.e., following Torah, why would you think that J-sus passover sacrifice applies to you, since the laws of passover require you to be circumcised, and you need to be part of the covenant given to Israel?

I'm circumcised but being circumcised didn't save me.
http://www.circumstitions.com/Xy.html

As I said the NT is Torah and following Yeshua is obeying the Word of God.
oh:1:1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh:1:2: The same was in the beginning with God.
Joh:1:3: All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
Joh:1:4: In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
Joh:1:5: And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
(02-10-2014, 09:29 AM)Tanachreader Wrote: I'm circumcised but being circumcised didn't save me.

oh:1:1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh:1:3: All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
Joh:1:5: And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
Are you circumcised of the heart, Ezek 36:26-27? The NT contradicts Torah otherwise you'd be following Torah and teaching that J-sus teaches the same.
(02-10-2014, 12:16 PM)Nachshon Wrote:
(02-10-2014, 09:29 AM)Tanachreader Wrote: I'm circumcised but being circumcised didn't save me.

Are you circumcised of the heart, Ezek 36:26-27? The NT contradicts Torah otherwise you'd be following Torah and teaching that J-sus teaches the same.

You don't follow Torah as Moses
Whosoever touches the dead body of any man that is dead, and does not cleanse himself, defiles the tabernacle of the LORD ; that soul shall be cut off from Israel: because the water of separation was not sprinkled upon him, he shall be unclean; his uncleanness is yet upon him. Num 19,133
But the man that is unclean, and does not purify himself, that soul shall be cut off from among the congregation, because he has defiled the sanctuary of the LORD. The water for impurity has not been sprinkled upon him; he is unclean. Num 19,20
And it shall be an everlasting statute to them. The one who sprinkles the water which is for impurity shall wash his clothes. The one who touches the water for impurity shall be unclean until evening. All which the unclean person touches shall be unclean; and the soul that touches him shall be unclean until evening. Num 19,21-22

This defilement was acquired by touching a corpse, a grave, or a human bone, or by being under the same roof with any of these.
So how are any of you clean before the LORD

Defiled
The dead bury the dead
(02-11-2014, 09:32 AM)Tanachreader Wrote:

Whosoever touches the dead body of any man that is dead, and does not cleanse himself, defiles the tabernacle of the LORD ; that soul shall be cut off from Israel: because the water of separation was not sprinkled upon him, he shall be unclean; his uncleanness is yet upon him. Num 19,133
But the man that is unclean, and does not purify himself, that soul shall be cut off from among the congregation, because he has defiled the sanctuary of the LORD. The water for impurity has not been sprinkled upon him; he is unclean. Num 19,20
And it shall be an everlasting statute to them. The one who sprinkles the water which is for impurity shall wash his clothes. The one who touches the water for impurity shall be unclean until evening. All which the unclean person touches shall be unclean; and the soul that touches him shall be unclean until evening. Num 19,21-22

This defilement was acquired by touching a corpse, a grave, or a human bone, or by being under the same roof with any of these.

Defiled
The dead bury the dead
I haven't walked into the sanctuary, so I'm not cut off. You should ask the same question about J-sus. This shows he is not G-d.
(02-11-2014, 09:49 AM)Nachshon Wrote:

Defiled
The dead bury the dead
I haven't walked into the sanctuary, so I'm not cut off. You should ask the same question about J-sus. This shows he is not G-d.

Then you don't follow Torah
(02-11-2014, 11:13 AM)Tanachreader Wrote:

Defiled
The dead bury the dead

No, I don't follow J-sus the man, Numnbers 23:19.
(02-11-2014, 12:13 PM)Nachshon Wrote:
(02-10-2014, 12:16 PM)Nachshon Wrote: Are you circumcised of the heart, Ezek 36:26-27? The NT contradicts Torah otherwise you'd be following Torah and teaching that J-sus teaches the same.

Defiled
The dead bury the dead

Nu:23:19: God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Is the Messiah a liar to you or God, certainly not or will you one day say so.

Yeshua is not only the Son of Man but also the Son of God.
Proverb:30:4: Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?
(02-11-2014, 12:41 PM)Tanachreader Wrote:
(02-11-2014, 12:13 PM)Nachshon Wrote:
(02-11-2014, 09:32 AM)Tanachreader Wrote: You don't follow Torah as Moses

Defiled
The dead bury the dead

Nu:23:19: God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Is the Messiah a liar to you or God, certainly not or will you one day say so.

Yeshua is not only the Son of Man but also the Son of God.
Proverb:30:4: Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?
J-sus is both a man and son of man, mortal, so he is not G-d, Numbers 23:19. Thanks for playing.