Bible Options Bible Study Software
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Got covenant?
(02-11-2014, 12:45 PM)Nachshon Wrote:
(02-11-2014, 12:41 PM)Tanachreader Wrote:
(02-11-2014, 12:13 PM)Nachshon Wrote:
(02-11-2014, 11:13 AM)Tanachreader Wrote:
(02-11-2014, 09:49 AM)Nachshon Wrote: I haven't walked into the sanctuary, so I'm not cut off. You should ask the same question about J-sus. This shows he is not G-d.

Then you don't follow Torah
No, I don't follow J-sus the man, Numnbers 23:19.
Nu:23:19: God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Is the Messiah a liar to you or God, certainly not or will you one day say so.

Yeshua is not only the Son of Man but also the Son of God.
Proverb:30:4: Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?
J-sus is both a man and son of man, mortal, so he is not G-d, Numbers 23:19. Thanks for playing.
M'r:9:7: And there was a cloud that overshadowed them: and a voice came out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.
(02-11-2014, 01:29 PM)Tanachreader Wrote:
(02-11-2014, 12:13 PM)Nachshon Wrote:
(02-11-2014, 11:13 AM)Tanachreader Wrote: Then you don't follow Torah
No, I don't follow J-sus the man, Numnbers 23:19.
Nu:23:19: God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Proverb:30:4: Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?
J-sus is both a man and son of man, mortal, so he is not G-d, Numbers 23:19. Thanks for playing.
M'r:9:7: And there was a cloud that overshadowed them: and a voice came out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.
This is not a mass revelation, but 3 people? This is prone to fabrication.
(02-11-2014, 03:35 PM)Nachshon Wrote:
(02-11-2014, 12:13 PM)Nachshon Wrote: No, I don't follow J-sus the man, Numnbers 23:19.

You have to be kidding!
Do you know how many that had testimony in the OT but without a mass revelation.
Adam and Eve
Their son's
Enoch
Noah
Abraham
Lot
Issac
Jacob
Joseph
Moses
David
Solomon
Samson's parents
Isaiah
Ezekiel
Elijah
Elisha
on and on!
Cool
(02-12-2014, 10:04 AM)Tanachreader Wrote:
(02-11-2014, 12:41 PM)Tanachreader Wrote: Nu:23:19: God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

You have to be kidding!
Do you know how many that had testimony in the OT but without a mass revelation.
Adam and Eve
Their son's
Enoch
Noah
Abraham
Lot
Issac
Jacob
Joseph
Moses
David
Solomon
Samson's parents
Isaiah
Ezekiel
Elijah
Elisha
on and on!
Cool
The difference is the Tankah was written by prophets. The NT, well, was not, and is not inspired.
(02-12-2014, 12:09 PM)Nachshon Wrote:
(02-11-2014, 12:45 PM)Nachshon Wrote: J-sus is both a man and son of man, mortal, so he is not G-d, Numbers 23:19. Thanks for playing.

You have to be kidding!
Adam and Eve
Their son's
Enoch
Noah
Abraham
Lot
Issac
Jacob
Joseph
Moses
David
Solomon
Samson's parents
Isaiah
Ezekiel
Elijah
Elisha
on and on!
Cool
The difference is the Tankah was written by prophets. The NT, well, was not, and is not inspired.
"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones God's messengers! How often I have wanted to gather your children together as a hen protects her chicks beneath her wings, but you wouldn't let me."

Jeremiah 35:17
"Therefore this is what the LORD God Almighty, the God of Israel, says: 'Listen! I am going to bring on Judah and on everyone living in Jerusalem every disaster I pronounced against them. I spoke to them, but they did not listen; I called to them, but they did not answer.'"

Jesus was murdered
James was murdered
Steven was Murdered
Probably were happy the Baptist was murdered.
That is who you follow and not Moses.
"...I called to them, but they did not answer."
Jer:31:32: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:

You are totally blind and you say you can see!Cool
(02-12-2014, 02:13 PM)Tanachreader Wrote:
(02-11-2014, 01:29 PM)Tanachreader Wrote: M'r:9:7: And there was a cloud that overshadowed them: and a voice came out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.

You have to be kidding!
Adam and Eve
Their son's
Enoch
Noah
Abraham
Lot
Issac
Jacob
Joseph
Moses
David
Solomon
Samson's parents
Isaiah
Ezekiel
Elijah
Elisha
on and on!
Cool
"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones God's messengers! How often I have wanted to gather your children together as a hen protects her chicks beneath her wings, but you wouldn't let me."

"Therefore this is what the LORD God Almighty, the God of Israel, says: 'Listen! I am going to bring on Judah and on everyone living in Jerusalem every disaster I pronounced against them. I spoke to them, but they did not listen; I called to them, but they did not answer.'"

Jesus was murdered
James was murdered
Steven was Murdered
Jer:31:32: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:

Since you believe that the NT preaches against the Torah, Zech 7:12, how can the NT be inspired? Prophets do not contradict other prophets.
(02-12-2014, 02:51 PM)Nachshon Wrote:
(02-11-2014, 03:35 PM)Nachshon Wrote: This is not a mass revelation, but 3 people? This is prone to fabrication.

You have to be kidding!
Adam and Eve
Their son's
Enoch
Noah
Abraham
Lot
Issac
Jacob
Joseph
Moses
David
Solomon
Samson's parents
Isaiah
Ezekiel
Elijah
Elisha
on and on!
Cool

Jesus was murdered
James was murdered
Steven was Murdered

Since you believe that the NT preaches against the Torah, Zech 7:12, how can the NT be inspired? Prophets do not contradict other prophets.
Torah is instruction and since Yeshua is the Lord than you preach against Torah. Torah covenant was broken (the one when leaving Egypt) My LORD made the New one with the Jews that believed the Lord God of Israel. Every one else died in their sins.
M'r:16:16: He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Zech 7:12 and the law but then you have yourself in unbelief rejecting the testimony of Moses and the Prophets.
You shouldn't be concerned about me. It is you who came to this site to blaspheme God's Son.

For Christ is the end of the law, with the result that there is righteousness for everyone who believes.
(02-12-2014, 03:57 PM)Tanachreader Wrote:
(02-12-2014, 02:51 PM)Nachshon Wrote:
(02-12-2014, 10:04 AM)Tanachreader Wrote: You have to be kidding!
Adam and Eve
Their son's
Enoch
Noah
Abraham
Lot
Issac
Jacob
Joseph
Moses
David
Solomon
Samson's parents
Isaiah
Ezekiel
Elijah
Elisha
on and on!
Cool

Jesus was murdered
James was murdered
Steven was Murdered

Torah is instruction and since Yeshua is the Lord than you preach against Torah. Torah covenant was broken (the one when leaving Egypt) My LORD made the New one with the Jews that believed the Lord God of Israel. Every one else died in their sins.
M'r:16:16: He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Zech 7:12 and the law but then you have yourself in unbelief rejecting the testimony of Moses and the Prophets.
You shouldn't be concerned about me. It is you who came to this site to blaspheme God's Son.

For Christ is the end of the law, with the result that there is righteousness for everyone who believes.
If you can't prove J-sus is messiah or lord according to Deut 13:1-8, the you have an issue. J-sus said blasphemy against him is not an issue, which shows he's not G-d, Matthew 12:32.

J-sus can't be the end of the law because this contradicts his words in Matthew 5:17-20. Heaven and Earth are still here.
(02-12-2014, 04:16 PM)Nachshon Wrote: If you can't prove J-sus is messiah or lord according to Deut 13:1-8, the you have an issue. J-sus said blasphemy against him is not an issue, which shows he's not G-d, Matthew 12:32.

J-sus can't be the end of the law because this contradicts his words in Matthew 5:17-20. Heaven and Earth are still here.

You have the issue as I have heard and fellowship with God the Father of the Lord.
He that believeth and is baptized is saved and those who don't are damned. You better read Matthew 5 again. Jesus explains the law which I obey.
M't:5:18: For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Do a search on "fulfilled" in the Gospels.
Joh:19:28: After this, Jesus knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the scripture might be fulfilled, saith, I thirst.
Joh:19:36: For these things were done, that the scripture should be fulfilled, A bone of him shall not be broken.
Ac:1:16: Men and brethren, this scripture must needs have been fulfilled, which the Holy Ghost by the mouth of David spake before concerning Judas, which was guide to them that took Jesus.
Ac:3:18: But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled.

M'r:1:15: And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.
"M'r:1:15: And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.
"M'r:1:15: And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.
Joh:19:30: When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

Blasphemy against Jesus are those like Saul who then became Paul a believer.
M't:10:33: But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is [b]in heaven.
(02-12-2014, 04:52 PM)Tanachreader Wrote: You have the issue as I have heard and fellowship with God the Father of the Lord.

He that believeth and is baptized is saved and those who don't are damned. You better read Matthew 5 again. Jesus explains the law which I obey.

M't:5:18: For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law,[b] till all be fulfilled.

Do a search on "fulfilled" in the Gospels.
Joh:19:28: After this, Jesus knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the scripture might be fulfilled, saith, I thirst.
Joh:19:36: For these things were done, that the scripture should be fulfilled, A bone of him shall not be broken.
Ac:1:16: Men and brethren, this scripture must needs have been fulfilled, which the Holy Ghost by the mouth of David spake before concerning Judas, which was guide to them that took Jesus.
Ac:3:18: But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled.

M'r:1:15: And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.
Joh:19:30: When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

Blasphemy against Jesus are those like Saul who then became Paul a believer.
M't:10:33: But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is [b]in heaven.
All has not been fulfilled or J-sus wouldn't have to come a 2nd time, right? So Torah still applies.

Do you believe water baptism saves you? The spirit leads to Torah observance, Ezek 36:26-27, Zech 7:12. Consistent.

The "law" is more than 10 commandments. We can see this from Luke 24:44 where J-sus references the three parts of Tanakh - law (Torah), prophets (Neviim), writings (Ketuvim).

Are you keeping Shabbat or Sunday? Ex 20:8.

What's the Greek word for "fulfilled" in the NT as used in Matthew 5:17-20?