Bible Options Bible Study Software
Shalom!
Shalom. My name is Annie and I'm a newbie here. I have been grafted into the truth and am seeking to further my walk of faith in Yeshua Hamashiach.
"From there you will seek the LORD your God, and you will find Him
if you seek Him with all your heart and with all your soul."
(Deuteronomy 4:29). Blessings. Shalom.
(02-11-2014, 08:47 AM)Annie183 Wrote: Shalom. My name is Annie and I'm a newbie here. I have been grafted into the truth and am seeking to further my walk of faith in Yeshua Hamashiach.
"From there you will seek the LORD your God, and you will find Him
if you seek Him with all your heart and with all your soul."
(Deuteronomy 4:29). Blessings. Shalom.

Shalom, Annie! Welcome to the Jews for Jesus Forums. We hope your experiences here will be a blessing to you and to others.

We welcome a wider range of beliefs to be expressed here than many religious web sites, because we know Jesus will have the final word. You will notice that we have Jews and gentiles who love Jesus and follow Him, as well as others who don't. We do ask that all of our posters be civil and avoid posting comments that are obscene, anti-Jewish, etc.

I encourage you also to explore the rest of our Jews for Jesus web site. You can find out more about what we believe in sections such as "Answers" and "About Us." You can request free newsletters (by email or by snail mail); and in "Events," you can find out if a special Jews for Jesus presentation is coming to a congregation near you (especially this time of year, around Passover).

Thanks again, and God bless you,

Moderator MAlan
Shalom. I appreciate and Thank you for the welcome Malan. God bless.